+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Already 120 days since I applied....no point waiting as my program starts on Monday and there is no deferral policy

DisieImo

Aug 13, 2018
Visa Approved 4 Months and 1 week - applied 15th April - Approved 17 August! We emailed CIC to chase again 16 August - Did them ourselves not through an agent!

Reactions: FMAS

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Visa Approved 4 Months and 1 week - applied 15th April - Approved 17 August! We emailed CIC to chase again 16 August - Did them ourselves not through an agent!
Please tell me! Was it through web form or which email did u use?. Please share I urgently need help as my classes starts on the 4th of September..

DisieImo

Aug 13, 2018
Applied 15th April ourselves not through an agent, chased up with the web form,yes for case specific a few months back and received an email reply we were falling in the 20% which was over the average timescale etc etc kinda an auto response........I chased it with the email they replied from which was directly to the immigration office processing our application, (which is London) this was on Thursday and got a response Friday (yesterday) Approved! So pleased we applied 15th April so has been a very long wait and we leave in a week! So perhaps email outlining your exact dates you need to leave and put your case forward, If you haven't used the webform yet this should be your first point of contact - good luck.