+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

Susmit wadke

Mar 15, 2018
N
Not so far. My information was correct . No one is attending April and May online applications.
Nothing like that.i have seen ppl getting replies for those months .i myself had applied on 11 may but after waiting 2.5 months i got refusal and have reapplied.some have got replies in 3 weeks.if your profile is delayed then they are having second thoughts about you .

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
N

Nothing like that.i have seen ppl getting replies for those months .i myself had applied on 11 may but after waiting 2.5 months i got refusal and have reapplied.some have got replies in 3 weeks.if your profile is delayed then they are having second thoughts about you .
May be...

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
N

Mine is also refused after 111 days
What was the reason they gave u ?

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
N

That is nt true, in my opinion. There's a failry good chance that they just haven't opened our files yet, I don't think a visa would be delayed because they have second thoughts about you.

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Got my visa just a few minutes back.

But today was the last day by which I had to register in my university :(

Have mailed them if it can be extended. Dunno what will happen

Reactions: ijusthaveaquestion