+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April Applicants

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You guys need to contact IRCC by phone, google around there are various tricks to get through to their Canada only number by using online calling services or if you know anyone in Canada have them call and give them all your details.

J2388

Jul 16, 2018
You guys need to contact IRCC by phone, google around there are various tricks to get through to their Canada only number by using online calling services or if you know anyone in Canada have them call and give them all your details.
Called using Viber. No use. They disconnect the call without connecting to an agent saying "There is too much traffic of calls, We won't be able to connect now"

Have called at various times, but the same response.

have tweeted to them, have sent an email, have raised couple of CSE's, even called the Delhi High Commission. All have the same response (Or no response), "Your application is in progress"

Aug 4, 2018
Called using Viber. No use. They disconnect the call without connecting to an agent saying "There is too much traffic of calls, We won't be able to connect now"

have tweeted to them, have sent an email, have raised couple of CSE's, even called the Delhi High Commission. All have the same response (Or no response), "Your application is in progress"
What if they reject visa’s?
We should plan for next intake?
I think there are large numbers of visas waiting for approval. I think they sort out something.
Actually i cant come to any conclusion. Can someone suggest what would be the outcome?

J2388

Jul 16, 2018
What if they reject visa’s?
We should plan for next intake?
I think there are large numbers of visas waiting for approval. I think they sort out something.
Actually i cant come to any conclusion. Can someone suggest what would be the outcome?
Absolutely zero Idea what to do and what not to do. This delay is so unprecedented, all plans are going for a toss.

it's better to get in touch with the university and let them know of your status. And keep the option of deferral handy.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014

That wont work, you need to get a canadian number, there are various services which offer this.