India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No
No its its not there in d account probably bcuz i have linked it after i was refused. I doubt that i iavenot convinced vo ill ieave canada after studies. Btw does anyone knows here that not convincing vo for that reason comes under eligibility? Cuz i was refused in eligibility.
It is not your account problem. Lot of people are not receiving the refusal letter now. Dont wait for the letter. Many have not received even after a year.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Really? But my passport is with them only.
yeah! I myself never received the letter for my 2nd refusal but thankfully, i got my study permit in the 3rd attempt. dont worry abt passport, you will get that.

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

51193yash

Jun 18, 2018
yeah! I myself never received the letter for my 2nd refusal but thankfully, i got my study permit in the 3rd attempt. dont worry abt passport, you will get that.
I got the refusal on 5th June. Still my passport is with Delhi Embassy. So I would say we do need to worry about Passport.

Msev3R

Jul 2, 2018
To be honest m not at all worried about passport but about time. Without passport i can't apply again and being classes from 27 August i have less tym.

Kaurmandeep

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
You can defer ur program for next intake. But for second try u must have information about ur refusal reason than only u can clear it

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
One of my Friends applied on 28th May, and he got the visa today. Concordia University.

I applied on 30th April, but still haven't got any update. What is happening guys? What is wrong with the Canadian visa processing.

Are they fooling us April applicants