+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Skydev

Jul 9, 2021
Hope is the strongest emotion in the universe, as everything you do or plan for has a foundation in the hope that these things will happen.

On seeing my refusal, I was shattered and I didn't know what to do next while looking at my mobile screen for an hour. I was under the impression that my SOP and profile are strong and no way I would get a refusal. Just one day before my birthday, I got that mail. For the next 36 hours, without taking any break, I worked on the justification letter and statement of purpose. I didn't pick any call for my birthday nor reply to the wishes as I was not in that state. This was my last try for September intake as there was nothing else I could do apart from modifying these documents.

I submitted my profile and today morning (in 9 days), I received my original passport request. I know there are many on this forum who could relate to that feeling. Tears just rolled down my eyes!

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @Iveyapplicant @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

Everyone on this forum, who is waiting for their PPR, you are going to get it very soon. Please don't lose hope!

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
7 Years experience in ERP/Supply Chain
1st Applied date: May 15th
Biometric: 30th June
Gave upfront medical as I didn't wait for the medicals - 12th July
Medical updated - 27th July
BVL: 28th July
Refusal - 29th July
Re-applied (In SDS) - 30th July (late night)
Medical updated - August 7
BVL and PPR - August 8 :)
So after your refusal you worked on SOP alone

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021