+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Congratulations!! Please elaborate more on the webform bit and your timeline too!

Congratulations again!!!!
Thank you.

this is what I sent in the webform:

As mentioned by IRCC, a complete application submitted before May 15th should get a final decision no later than August 6th. Also, as referred by the estimated processing time on the IRCC website, the processing time for study permit applications (outside Canada) is 9 weeks.

For me, I submitted my application on May 6th and completed biometrics on May 9th, which means it is a complete application since the medical report isn’t required for my country. In addition to that, I’ve received the biometrics validation letter on July 22nd and didn’t receive the decision yet. Providing that it has already exceeded the time limit indicated by IRCC, it could lead to further delays and losing this fall term since the mode of delivery is in-person. I really need your help to get the decision at your earliest opportunity.

they replied to the webform; that I need to submit my passport to the visa office in order to finalize the processing of the application.

Hope you all get yours soon

prats07

Jul 28, 2021
Thank you.

this is what I sent in the webform:

As mentioned by IRCC, a complete application submitted before May 15th should get a final decision no later than August 6th. Also, as referred by the estimated processing time on the IRCC website, the processing time for study permit applications (outside Canada) is 9 weeks.

For me, I submitted my application on May 6th and completed biometrics on May 9th, which means it is a complete application since the medical report isn’t required for my country. In addition to that, I’ve received the biometrics validation letter on July 22nd and didn’t receive the decision yet. Providing that it has already exceeded the time limit indicated by IRCC, it could lead to further delays and losing this fall term since the mode of delivery is in-person. I really need your help to get the decision at your earliest opportunity.

they replied to the webform; that I need to submit my passport to the visa office in order to finalize the processing of the application.

Hope you all get yours soon
When did you sent the webform and how long it took for them to reply?

Reactions: aaffhhh

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Guys, what's that letter from the university called which you need to show at the entry if you arrive later than the college start date?

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Guys, what's that letter from the university called which you need to show at the entry if you arrive later than the college start date?
Can you please tell me what document should I provide the DHL for passport submission?

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
You can sent the webform to IRCC ottawa or to your local visa office IRCC?
And after getting reply through webform, did your gc key account updated with ppr?

Thanks
I sent the webform to the local visa office, and I received their response and ppr at the same moment.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Can someone help me please. My university seems unaware about this letter. Can anyone tell me the specific name for this kind of letter so I can convey it to my university?