+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Lawfree

Aug 3, 2021
Hope is the strongest emotion in the universe, as everything you do or plan for has a foundation in the hope that these things will happen.

On seeing my refusal, I was shattered and I didn't know what to do next while looking at my mobile screen for an hour. I was under the impression that my SOP and profile are strong and no way I would get a refusal. Just one day before my birthday, I got that mail. For the next 36 hours, without taking any break, I worked on the justification letter and statement of purpose. I didn't pick any call for my birthday nor reply to the wishes as I was not in that state. This was my last try for September intake as there was nothing else I could do apart from modifying these documents.

I submitted my profile and today morning (in 9 days), I received my original passport request. I know there are many on this forum who could relate to that feeling. Tears just rolled down my eyes!

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @Iveyapplicant @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

Everyone on this forum, who is waiting for their PPR, you are going to get it very soon. Please don't lose hope!

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
7 Years experience in ERP/Supply Chain
1st Applied date: May 15th
Biometric: 30th June
Gave upfront medical as I didn't wait for the medicals - 12th July
Medical updated - 27th July
BVL: 28th July
Refusal - 29th July
Re-applied (In SDS) - 30th July (late night)
Medical updated - August 7
BVL and PPR - August 8 :)
This is inspiring

Congratulations.

• Love
Reactions: Wisp

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hope is the strongest emotion in the universe, as everything you do or plan for has a foundation in the hope that these things will happen.

On seeing my refusal, I was shattered and I didn't know what to do next while looking at my mobile screen for an hour. I was under the impression that my SOP and profile are strong and no way I would get a refusal. Just one day before my birthday, I got that mail. For the next 36 hours, without taking any break, I worked on the justification letter and statement of purpose. I didn't pick any call for my birthday nor reply to the wishes as I was not in that state. This was my last try for September intake as there was nothing else I could do apart from modifying these documents.

I submitted my profile and today morning (in 9 days), I received my original passport request. I know there are many on this forum who could relate to that feeling. Tears just rolled down my eyes!

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @Iveyapplicant @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

Everyone on this forum, who is waiting for their PPR, you are going to get it very soon. Please don't lose hope!

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Wow you made it for you and created a hope for the rest. Many congratulations and YES Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day with your parents and siblings

• Love

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
What did you do differently in your statement of purpose?

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Congratulations!!!!

• Love

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Alhamdulillah got my ppr on 6th August at 12:01 am.. Raised webform at 12:15 am and got payment link in 12 hours. Paid courier fee and passport picked up yesterday and reached to Delhi as well.
Timeline below....
Age - 32
8 yrs gap after BCA degree.
8 yrs IT Exp..
Course: MAS Computer Security FDU Vancouver|
IELTS: 7.5(L 8, R 8.5, W 7, S 6.5)
No GIC, only loan letter.. Did not show any amount in account either.
ITR of Big Brother and Mom
Form 16
Rent slips(which I get every month)
First Applied:
15 Feb - Application Submitted
29 March - Medical updated
13 April - Refusal along with BVL
Reapplied on 15 April
12th May - Got BVL, Medical updated and review started.
20th June - Sent enrollment letter to the IRCC through webform saying I have started my online classes.
Long silence till 5th August and Alhamdulillah at sharp 12:01 am I got an email of PPR....

This group helped to keep positive all this journey, I wish everyone to get their PPR soon. All the best guys..

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Congratulations so happy for you

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Your courage and commitment got rewarded.

• Love

adhik

Jun 1, 2021

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Congratulations!!!! That was a rapid decision. Perks of applying SDS I guess.

• Love

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I have seen in Non-SDS case people usually get medical request after 2 weeks of eligibility started and eligibility starts after 1 month of visa applied. Seriously I am so frustrated. They are killing our precious time. If they wanted to reject application why they take so much time.
Yes right so much frustration . They tweeted they will remain closed in Monday August 9 smh

Reactions: powereng1982

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Abu Dhabi office has been taking too much time. IRCC should dare to share the work load from each visa office so that we can see how many applications they usually process on daily basis
One of my acquaintance got rejection on Friday. He filed his application after me through NON SDS route. Don't know what pattern Abu Dhabi office follow..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA and RumezaJ

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I have raised a web form on 31st July. Also, I have emailed to Islamabad, Abu Dhabi and even Ottawa but no one is giving response about status of my application.