App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Not having medical request within 2 months after visa filed means rejection??

• Wow
Reactions: RumezaJ

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
My maaaaaaan!! Finally!! You are one person I had been seeing on the forum when I hadn’t created my account. The name had a catch to it ahaha.
Couldn’t have been happier. The whole Gang is IN it seems!!!!
Haha... yeah man. Even I have been seeing you, @Shadow_Man and few other's who have been super active and helpful to me and other fellow members. I guess the good vibes of form was the reason that we were able to pass this 4-5 months or PPR delays. Hope you see meet you guys in Canada of if at all direct flights are not resuming, then maybe we can see the possibility of going via a third country.
I hope the all genuine visa applicants gets their PPRs soon. We all know frustrating it can be to login to GC and and just see submitted in the status. I also hope IRCC straightens this crazy visa process and learn something from US and how efficiently they have handled this whole process in spite of this pandemic.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
It doesn't mean anything. If you start trying to find patterns in everything you start to burn out man. I've done this too, and it doesn't do you any good.
I have seen in Non-SDS case people usually get medical request after 2 weeks of eligibility started and eligibility starts after 1 month of visa applied. Seriously I am so frustrated. They are killing our precious time. If they wanted to reject application why they take so much time.

Reactions: RumezaJ

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Hi.

I created this form so everyone can share their timeline and we all have access to them more easily.

Link to the form: https://forms.gle/ibMXKR9Jtgx9tPjx6
Link to the responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13l7WqPUasWcjex4SW1MKPJ2YnvMOTeWaueU1LpLfal8?usp=sharing

The form doesn't ask for personal information. All responses are anonymous.
Hi.

I created this form so everyone can share their timeline and we all have access to them more easily.

Link to the form: https://forms.gle/ibMXKR9Jtgx9tPjx6
Link to the responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13l7WqPUasWcjex4SW1MKPJ2YnvMOTeWaueU1LpLfal8?usp=sharing

The form doesn't ask for personal information. All responses are anonymous.
Done.

GV-Patiala

Jul 2, 2021
I paid the 2 way courier charges .but now when will I receive .. the date for my passport pick up?
Usually you wont get a date. After payment you will get another email with forms and AWB Number. After that delievery guy will contact you on your own(not sure about this) and will pick from your house.

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
They work on weekends too.
Yes, they do, this official job notification of IRCC asks applicants for the same.

"Availability, willingness and ability to work overtime as required including weekends.

Availability, willingness and ability to work shifts as required.

Availability, willingness and ability to work in a 24/7 environment.

Availability, willingness and ability to work a variable schedule, between 12AM and 12PM from Monday to Friday, Sunday to Thursday and/or Tuesday to Saturday."

Date modified: 2021-07-27
They work on weekends too.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Got my refusal today. Non-SDS file.
Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had shown CA report where I had shown multiple assets in my home country and also mentioned in my SOP that I will be returning to India after my studies and work here.

6.5 years experience - Supply chain
Course intake - Supply chain
Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7
Gave medical later (that's why non-sds)

Guys, any suggestions which you think I should include in my application. What a birthday gift to me!
Hope is the strongest emotion in the universe, as everything you do or plan for has a foundation in the hope that these things will happen.

On seeing my refusal, I was shattered and I didn't know what to do next while looking at my mobile screen for an hour. I was under the impression that my SOP and profile are strong and no way I would get a refusal. Just one day before my birthday, I got that mail. For the next 36 hours, without taking any break, I worked on the justification letter and statement of purpose. I didn't pick any call for my birthday nor reply to the wishes as I was not in that state. This was my last try for September intake as there was nothing else I could do apart from modifying these documents.

I submitted my profile and today morning (in 9 days), I received my original passport request. I know there are many on this forum who could relate to that feeling. Tears just rolled down my eyes!

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @Iveyapplicant @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

Everyone on this forum, who is waiting for their PPR, you are going to get it very soon. Please don't lose hope!

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
7 Years experience in ERP/Supply Chain
1st Applied date: May 15th
Biometric: 30th June
Gave upfront medical as I didn't wait for the medicals - 12th July
Medical updated - 27th July
BVL: 28th July
Refusal - 29th July
Re-applied (In SDS) - 30th July (late night)
Medical updated - August 7
BVL and PPR - August 8 :)

Last edited:

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Hope is the strongest emotion in the universe, as everything you do or plan for has a foundation in the hope that these things will happen.

On seeing my refusal, I was shattered and I didn't know what to do next while looking at my mobile screen for an hour. I was under the impression that my SOP and profile are strong and no way I would get a refusal. Just one day before my birthday, I got that mail. For the next 36 hours, without taking any break, I worked on the justification letter and statement of purpose. I didn't pick any call for my birthday nor reply to the wishes as I was not in that state. This was my last try for September intake as there was nothing else I could do apart from modifying these documents.

I submitted my profile and today morning (in 9 days), I received my original passport request. I know there are many on this forum who could relate to that feeling. Tears just rolled down my eyes!

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

Everyone on this forum, who is waiting for their PPR, you are going to get it very soon. Please don't lose hope!

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Many Congratulations. This proves never give up or lose faith.

• Love
Reactions: Wisp

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

I would like to express my gratitude to this community that has been very active in clearing all the doubts and who encourages you to never lose hope. There is a long list but I would like to highlight a few - @wonderbly @Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man @Naturgrl @Annoynmous @shinoyvj @RumejaJ @Iveyapplicant @powereng1982 @Future_ hope @Adityan92 @adhik

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you

• Love

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd

My Details:
Non-SDS
B.E in Computer Science
Refusal - 29th July
Many many congratulations . You did it !!!

• Love