18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I applied on may 13th non sds
Done biometrics 28th may same day updated
Stil waiting for my medicals request
Do you guys think i can make it for this fall intake as my classes start on 6th sep
Where did you apply from? I am also awaiting medical request

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Well, they said August 6th. My file said "Due date : August 6th" when I received GCMS notes, so let us give them a chance to provide us with a decision by August 6th.

My worry is that the workload has not been balanced properly by IRCC and there is now too much to do before their self-imposed deadline, leading to a rushed decision on the part of the Visa Officer.

Not long to wait now.

david47539

May 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm applying from Ecuador to get my study permit. I'm going to attend the fall semester.

This is my timeline:

Applied: April 1
BIL: April 2
Biometrics done: April 6
Medical exam request: July 8
Medical exam done: July 28
Medical passed: July 29
Elegibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
PPR: Waiting

I'd like to know how long they take to request your passport after you passed the medical exam and how long does it take for it to come back, because I bought a flight to Canada for September 9, and I'm a little scared it's not going to come back in time. Do you guys think it's enough time to send my passport and get it back?

nightshadow

Apr 30, 2021
Ethiopia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi (for Ethiopia)
App. Filed.......
19-04-2021
Received BVL today without medical request. Last update was on April 26. So its a denial right?

• Wow
Reactions: RumezaJ

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Received BVL today without medical request. Last update was on April 26. So its a denial right?
Who even knows anything at this point? It's all just speculation, so just sit tight and wait for whatever comes next. Good luck to you.