+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

chris040

May 28, 2021
my country have 13 weeks processing times. all educational agents told them it will take around 2 to 3 months but i applied on my own. i was worried that it was immediate reection. but PCC medical request gave me hope. but i guess during this pandemic my country still operating fully and the VAC center was empty when i gave bio. only me. so i think there were very very few applications past weeks.
can you help me with your SOP pls xtianoko@yahoo.com

Warvan

Feb 5, 2021
Hi, I applied for the fall semester on 7th April still now no update.

Non-sds,
biometric passed in 2020,

no update waiting......................!

sureshK001

Apr 15, 2021
Your also from Philippines? This is a disappointing news for me, we have the same exact timeline with the same vac office. How come my application doesnt have any update.
Did you do upfront medical or they requested it to you?
yes, im from the philippines.. sorry to hear about your application having no updates yet.. I did upfront medical a month before i lodged the application

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
yes, im from the philippines.. sorry to hear about your application having no updates yet.. I did upfront medical a month before i lodged the application
So thats the difference, you did upfront medical. On my case i choose to wait for their next instruction but no update, just yesterday my eligibility review started but i did not received any email about it, if you did upfront medical I might think to do it also to fasten the process. How much did you pay for medical? And where?

sureshK001

Apr 15, 2021
So thats the difference, you did upfront medical. On my case i choose to wait for their next instruction but no update, just yesterday my eligibility review started but i did not received any email about it, if you did upfront medical I might think to do it also to fasten the process. How much did you pay for medical? And where?
I did mine at IOM makati, amount i paid was 10k php. if you can reserve a slot within the next week for IOM, then i'd say go for IOM. Most people i know including myself didn't get any additional charges from IOM.

if available slot in IOM is still far away then i'd suggest you take your medical at st lukes. Based on the other fb groups i've joined, st. lukes accept a limited number of walk ins per day so make sure to get there really early, around 6am, though i've seen other people post that they lined up for the walk in medical as early as 5am... a caveat to taking your medical at st lukes is that they charge higher than IOM i think its 11k or 12k for the medical and based on people's experience with st. lukes it can go up if you can't show proof that you already have the required vaccines mandated by the canadian govt so be sure to bring your baby book with you or any proof you had those vaccinations (the doctor at IOM just asked me if I know my vaccination history, i told him yes, and enumerated those) i think what they were looking for was the hepatitis and measles vaccines..

hope above info helps!

*edit: striked through incorrect statement based on response below :)*

Last edited:
Reactions: Omerbabiker6

PDA_1201

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I did mine at IOM makati, amount i paid was 10k php. if you can reserve a slot within the next week for IOM, then i'd say go for IOM. Most people i know including myself didn't get any additional charges from IOM.

if available slot in IOM is still far away then i'd suggest you take your medical at st lukes. Based on the other fb groups i've joined, st. lukes accept a limited number of walk ins per day so make sure to get there really early, around 6am, though i've seen other people post that they lined up for the walk in medical as early as 5am... a caveat to taking your medical at st lukes is that they charge higher than IOM i think its 11k or 12k for the medical and based on people's experience with st. lukes it can go up if you can't show proof that you already have the required vaccines mandated by the canadian govt so be sure to bring your baby book with you or any proof you had those vaccinations (the doctor at IOM just asked me if I know my vaccination history, i told him yes, and enumerated those) i think what they were looking for was the hepatitis and measles vaccines..

hope above info helps!
Hi, that’s incorrect. I had my upfront medical at st lukes, yes the fee is around 12k. however, you are only required to bring your LOA and passport. Make sure to bring photocopies.

Reactions: sureshK001

PDA_1201

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also, if you have tattoos or extra piercings, be prepared to prepare an additional fee of 2-3k for the hepatitis a testing.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
hi that's good step your application now will move. hope that will remove some stress. if you passed eligibility you should get medical request