+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Ramneek30

Dec 28, 2017
Non SDS
File submitted : 28/04/2021
Biometric and medical were done in past.

When I checked my portal it shows " WE ARE REVIEWING ELIGIBILITY " but medical was not updated yet.
In India, Most of time they were update our medical first and then after eligibility starts but in my case it is totally different.

Is there anyone who are facing same situation ???
Same is the case with me.

Non-SDS :-
Application submitted: April 6, 2021
Biometric completed: April 16, 2021
Correspondence Letter(BVL): May 10, 2021
Medical: No updates..
Background check: waiting......
Eligibility: waiting......

After May 10 no updates, don't know if this is due to Covid in India or not?

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I am still sitting on "We are processing your background check". Been like that for weeks. London office I think, non-SDS.

Ramneek30

Dec 28, 2017
@Shmiler I guess most of us are on the same boat. My last update was on May 10, received Correspondence letter. Checking application on daily basis but no update.
Btw, Is your college in london, ON, Canada??

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
No, my proposed college is in Toronto. I am living in the UK so believe that the London Visa office is dealing with my application? That's where I had to give biometrics anyway.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
from philippines
Your also from Philippines? This is a disappointing news for me, we have the same exact timeline with the same vac office. How come my application doesnt have any update.
Did you do upfront medical or they requested it to you?

Ramneek30

Dec 28, 2017
No, my proposed college is in Toronto. I am living in the UK so believe that the London Visa office is dealing with my application? That's where I had to give biometrics anyway.
Ohh.......My bad. I got confused with the same name. Actually my proposed college is in London, ON, Fanshawe College.
And this endless wait time is really annoying.

Reactions: Shmiler