April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
NonSDS
Applied 17th April
Biometrics 20th April
Eligibility Review started 28th April
Refusal 14th May
Thats quick rejection. Did you submit your salary slip? Because i know many people giving fake work experience certificates and the only reason to prove that is showing your salary slip which can be crosschecked with your bank statement that you have received salary from your employer that you have received salary every month.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
This is to encourage you guys to not lose hope:

There is someone in my everyday classes from philippines. He has bachelor's, master's and phd(on leave). I checked his linkedin, he started working as an assistant professor in 1993 so he is now maybe more than 45years old. Now, he is studying 2-year graduate certificate with me. Can you imagine how the VO approved him??!!

Everything is possible guys.

@Electrocutedguy
@fritchou

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I applied from Pakistan. And no, I did not take upfront medicals. neither did I got request for medicals
Your timeline is similar to me and fritchou, only difference is were from different countries. It seems my application will be same as yours since i havent received any update.

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys!!! I got my approval and PPR today (Friday). I hope each and every genuine one of you gets the PPR soon! Good luck and thanks to this forum for helping each other! Cheers xxx
Congratulations! Please share your timeline and did you recieve bvl and ppr together?

Reactions: iamarvnd

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
Guys
anyone know what would be the start date for Study permit ?
i recently got my PPR and send my Passport for visa pick up ,
i need to book flight as early as possible since prices are increasing ,
but i don't know what would be the start day of study permit.

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
Congratulations! Please share your timeline and did you recieve bvl and ppr together?
could you share us your timeline? congrats!
Here you go guys!

I am a Sri Lankan currently in the United States on a student visa (OPT Work permit now). I got admitted to a Master's program at UofG, Ontario. Below is my timeline. Stay positive!!

Applied: May 4th, 2021
Biometrics: Already given for a TRV application in 2019
Correspondence letter: May 14th
PPR Request: May 14th

GOT THE APPROVAL IN ABOUT 8 WORKING DAYS!! MY VO was supposedly CPC-Ottawa in Canada. It was not being processed in NY or LA in the US.

THIS IS THE CURRENT STATUS ON MY GC ACCOUNT. REVIEW CHANGED FROM "PROCESSING" TO "REVIWING ELIGIBILITY" AND BACKGROUND CHECK STILL SHOWS AS PROCESSING.

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

I received the Correspondence letter first and in exactly 4 minutes, I received my PPR request on Friday morning (CST). I only received one ghost update on May 5th, which was the day after I submitted my application, so I believe that it was because of my application being submitted/uploaded to the system. No updates after that day, until yesterday when I received my PPR and correspondence within 4 minutes apart.

I was my own sponsor, and I attached a financial letter, paystubs (last 6 months), and employment letter. I wrote a very brief and genuine SOP, so that it covers all the necessary details without being too long for the VO to read. The SOP should be true to your heart and intentions. Briefly explained my past and present status on education and employment. What I intend to study and how it relates to my past education. I could share some important part of it if needed.

Reactions: kingpin00 and n@bz

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia

There is someone in my everyday classes from philippines. He has bachelor's, master's and phd(on leave). I checked his linkedin, he started working as an assistant professor in 1993 so he is now maybe more than 45years old. Now, he is studying 2-year graduate certificate with me. Can you imagine how the VO approved him??!!

@Electrocutedguy
@fritchou
he must have a strong SOP + he already seems like a genuine student bachelors + master's + phd. there is no age limit to get accepted for study permit. it's just your ability to prove that you are a genuine student and will leave canada. also country if citizenship is important and the political status of it. also don't forget they conduct background check and that is part of eligibility. they will have info about your life ( your work, your profile, your social media , etc ) once i applied to study permit in another country the officer in the embassy told me if you have nothing to hide then you are good to go. we will know everyhting about you ( your political orientation,your interests, what do you do in social media, are you part of certain group that encourages hate speak .. ) we are in the age of technology. everything you do and search olnine is recorded :) that is how Facebook uses that algorithms to promote stuff you like or interacted with :))

Reactions: sal2021

berkancam

Aug 14, 2019
Here you go guys!

I am a Sri Lankan currently in the United States on a student visa (OPT Work permit now). I got admitted to a Master's program at UofG, Ontario. Below is my timeline. Stay positive!!

Applied: May 4th, 2021
Biometrics: Already given for a TRV application in 2019
Correspondence letter: May 14th
PPR Request: May 14th

GOT THE APPROVAL IN ABOUT 8 WORKING DAYS!! MY VO was supposedly CPC-Ottawa in Canada. It was not being processed in NY or LA in the US.

THIS IS THE CURRENT STATUS ON MY GC ACCOUNT. REVIEW CHANGED FROM "PROCESSING" TO "REVIWING ELIGIBILITY" AND BACKGROUND CHECK STILL SHOWS AS PROCESSING.

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

I received the Correspondence letter first and in exactly 4 minutes, I received my PPR request on Friday morning (CST). I only received one ghost update on May 5th, which was the day after I submitted my application, so I believe that it was because of my application being submitted/uploaded to the system. No updates after that day, until yesterday when I received my PPR and correspondence within 4 minutes apart.

I was my own sponsor, and I attached a financial letter, paystubs (last 6 months), and employment letter. I wrote a very brief and genuine SOP, so that it covers all the necessary details without being too long for the VO to read. The SOP should be true to your heart and intentions. Briefly explained my past and present status on education and employment. What I intend to study and how it relates to my past education. I could share some important part of it if needed.

congrats! i was curious if your TRV from 2019 is still valid?

Electrocutedguy

Jan 17, 2021
Thats quick rejection. Did you submit your salary slip? Because i know many people giving fake work experience certificates and the only reason to prove that is showing your salary slip which can be crosschecked with your bank statement that you have received salary from your employer that you have received salary every month.
Yes I showed my years old salary account.

Electrocutedguy

Jan 17, 2021

@Electrocutedguy
@fritchou
True that.
However, my case has been rejected without any solid reason. I had all the aspects from past education, current job scenario, future prospect, career progression, home ties, financials, property and assets. Each and every aspect was covered in the best possible way known to me. My SOP was 4 pages text with 16 pages documents. Covering all in bullet points.

I could find no legitimate reason for the refusal as of now. sigh.

only GCMS will identify the reason VO thought for refusal. :(

Reactions: sal2021

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
is this usually happening? Visa is being processed in Abu Dhabi but refusal from Warsaw? Can an application be process by two different VO?
Due to covid many applications were sent to different locations and Warsaw is one of the office who almost refused all application i saw 1 or 2 approvals