+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants......Any updates ???

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hey u guys applied in April,2018 .. and I applied nov,2017 still waiting.. I don’t know what to do.. why they taking this long if they don’t want to give us visa just let us know don’t waste our time like this..

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I'm irritated to the core, Guys.
Aise kya hi kaam hota hai visa office mai. Aur agar hota hai tho sach sach kyu nahi batate pehle hi ki 4 mahine lagenge.. We would have prepared accordingly.

They lied to us that processing time is 4-6 weeks, and now its 14 weeks, and we are not getting any responses from them.

If I don't get visa tomorrow, I will not be able to fly by next Thursday. Next Friday is the last day that has been told to me that I can join classes.. Else I will have to defer.

Reactions: ijusthaveaquestion

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Aise kya hi kaam hota hai visa office mai. Aur agar hota hai tho sach sach kyu nahi batate pehle hi ki 4 mahine lagenge.. We would have prepared accordingly.

They lied to us that processing time is 4-6 weeks, and now its 14 weeks, and we are not getting any responses from them.

If I don't get visa tomorrow, I will not be able to fly by next Thursday. Next Friday is the last day that has been told to me that I can join classes.. Else I will have to defer.
Did u send any case specific inquiries or something else ?

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018

I couldn't agree more. I thought I was applying early and that I wouldn't have any such problems. We did everything that was our responsibility ON TIME.
I'm honestly so disappointed with these people. If only the website showed the actual processing time.