+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicant, missing documents ? no updates, chances ?

jamal101

May 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

So I applied in VFS Dubai for my study permit on 31 March and submitted my biometrics on the 02 April. No updates so far, no medical request, nothing. Hence, processing time is 6 weeks on cic website for Abu dhabi.

My program starts in September. I knew about this forum unfortunately recently, wish i knew before.

I want to ask how important it is to have my ielts scores and my scores in schools and uni for the application, because I was stupid enough not to include them as I prepared and submitted the application individually with no one help.

I got admitted into university of Toronto with a scholarship which I attached both in the application process. wish I submitted my ielts score 7.5 and my school and uni scores which I did very good with but I did not know that they require that in the online application.

Would really appreciate any thoughts ? comments? what do you think my chances are ? So far I didn't hear back from them.

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
hi Jamal ;;;

My situation is worse:( ....... I applied online from SAUDI Arabia in April First and the processing time is only 4 weeks ...... it has been 6 weeks now and no updates since that time:(

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

So I applied in VFS Dubai for my study permit on 31 March and submitted my biometrics on the 02 April. No updates so far, no medical request, nothing. Hence, processing time is 6 weeks on cic website for Abu dhabi.

My program starts in September. I knew about this forum unfortunately recently, wish i knew before.

I want to ask how important it is to have my ielts scores and my scores in schools and uni for the application, because I was stupid enough not to include them as I prepared and submitted the application individually with no one help.

I got admitted into university of Toronto with a scholarship which I attached both in the application process. wish I submitted my ielts score 7.5 and my school and uni scores which I did very good with but I did not know that they require that in the online application.

Would really appreciate any thoughts ? comments? what do you think my chances are ? So far I didn't hear back from them.
According to cic, the processing time only shows the time it took to refuse or approve 80% of applications in some time past in your country of application. And it is is difficult to determine the processing time. It is dependent on the type of applications and the number of applications received.

jamal101

May 10, 2017
Yeah, i guess I will just keep waiting.

I am just a bit worried cause I did not submit my ielts and my academic scores ..

sebrinajean

May 17, 2017
how are you? i am not online always, i prefer you contact me with my email:sebrinaj44@hotmail.com I have something very important to share with you

sebrinajean

May 17, 2017
how are you? i am not online always, i prefer you contact me with my email:sebrinaj44@hotmail.com I have something very important to share with you

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
hi Jamal ;;;

My situation is worse:( ....... I applied online from SAUDI Arabia in April First and the processing time is only 4 weeks ...... it has been 6 weeks now and no updates since that time:(
what is your application status now?