+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
My son submitted TRV within Canada on 15 April and no updates from IRCC. Processing time shown 13 days at the time of submission. Anyone got TRV approved within time lines in April,thanks in advance for your response

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
My son submitted TRV within Canada on 15 April and no updates from IRCC. Processing time shown 13 days at the time of submission. Anyone got TRV approved within time lines in April,thanks in advance for your response
Mine on 6 April then no update till now. It showed 16 days of processing then 11 days now back to 16 days but mine passed 28 days. Im in my country and it it only 7 days left to get pp stamp and back to canada.
Nothing i can do, i sent a webform for urgent request but it seems useless.

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Mine on 6 April then no update till now. It showed 16 days of processing then 11 days now back to 16 days but mine passed 28 days. Im in my country and it it only 7 days left to get pp stamp and back to canada.
Nothing i can do, i sent a webform for urgent request but it seems useless.
That's not good news as I was hoping he can travel this month after stamping done in Canada. For your case you may want to travel back to Canada before your TRV expires

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
That's not good news as I was hoping he can travel this month after stamping done in Canada. For your case you may want to travel back to Canada before your TRV expires
My TRV was expired in 2020. I had applied a new one on 6 April before leaving canada to my country on 20 April thinking that i could receive PPR within 20 days from 6 april but now nothing. So i think i will miss my flight or have to pay 1-2k cad for a new ticket

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
My TRV was expired in 2020. I had applied a new one on 6 April before leaving canada to my country on 20 April thinking that i could receive PPR within 20 days from 6 april but now nothing. So i think i will miss my flight or have to pay 1-2k cad for a new ticket
Ohhh..ok, good luck with your visa approval. We were earlier thought of asking him to fly out and get stamped at our place and later changed our mind to get him done in canada itself because of uncertainties with processing times and last thing we want is getting struck here

SShah2022

May 6, 2022
I have applied on April 2nd TRV Inside canada, there is no response from IRCC yet. Also sent webform for query and trying to call them, but no luck.

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
Why they are showing the processing time is like from 11 to 16 days. It doesn’t make sense. It will cause the delay to us. Now im stuck in my country with a ton of bills waiting for me

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Why they are showing the processing time is like from 11 to 16 days. It doesn’t make sense. It will cause the delay to us. Now im stuck in my country with a ton of bills waiting for me
Hi did your trv get approved already? And you sent the passport at your home country?

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
Hi did your trv get approved already? And you sent the passport at your home country?
I just just received my PPR today. I will sent it to VFS on monday and i will send an email + webform to my local VO to request an urgent processing.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Basically it takes one month to approve, I don't know why they say 16 days. I also applied 2nd May, planning to travel end of May, haven't booked the ticket yet. I was assuming I will get in 16 days, but can't rely I guess

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
I just just received my PPR today. I will sent it to VFS on monday and i will send an email + webform to my local VO to request an urgent processing.
Good to hear about approval and all the best for next steps , which country VFS office you are planning to send passport

Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

i am applying for my brother's TRV visa stamping, he is work permit holder. My question is does he has to sigh form and print and scan or just print name and upload in online filling.

Thanks in advance

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

i am applying for my brother's TRV visa stamping, he is work permit holder. My question is does he has to sigh form and print and scan or just print name and upload in online filling.

Thanks in advance
The main application form don't need physical sign