+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 Visitor/TRV

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Any April 2024 Visitor Visa applicants? Please share your timelines
Applied through GC Key - April 2nd
Biometrics - April 8th, Updated (Same day)
No updates after that
India

Friends invited to Canada by Citizen, newly married couple who are employed with travel history to EU and South Asia.

Reactions: ssp4194

peacock273

Apr 19, 2024
Hi,

My parents visitor visa was rejected 2 times. First time we didn't show enough prrof, but second we showed that my dad has a job, CA certified property owned details, bank balance of 6 lakhs, mine and husband's income proof, doctors note regarding pregnancy. Still they refused it with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Any insights on what we can do better to get it approved next time?

peacock273

Apr 19, 2024
How long was visit?

Funds: Are you PR? Is 6 lakhs around $9k CDN…if so not a lot of money for 2 people. Using savings to come to Canada. Your income is not cash, and doesn’t have to be considered.
Return: What was proof of your mother retuning? How long was your dad’s approve leave? Having Dr. note regarding pregnancy probably not a great idea. IRCC will be concerned that they will stay a long time. What did Dr. note say?
Yes, I am a PR. Yes, 6 lakhs is around 9k CAD. Dad's leave was approved for 3 months. The doctor's note just mentioned that I am pregnant and doctor suggest that parent's here will help to reduce my stress and makes me more comfortable and she strongly supports bringing parents here. The proof of parents leaving was shown by showing the property in India and dad's job. nothing else..

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
TRV Application Timeline:

Application date: 05 April, 2024 (From India - Applied for sister)
Biometrics updated: 06 April, 2024 (From previous application which was rejected)
No updates after that.

1 more thing is i am not able to link to ircc application status tracker

Sevou

May 18, 2021
Applied for my parents visitor visa on 9th April

Applied through GC Key - April 9th, 2024
Biometrics - (from previous rejected application)
India

No updates so far will keep posted.

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Applied Visitor Visa :- 16 April 2024
Bio-Metric Update :- 18 April 2024
Current Status:- In Process

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
I applied on April 05, but not able to create the account on tracker
thanks for the reply.
Applied on April 11th. Can't create the account on tracker yet. Does anyone know approximately after how many days i am able to create an account on the tracker?

Amritsaria

Apr 20, 2024
Any Update

Any April 2024 Visitor Visa applicants? Please share your timelines
Applied through GC Key - April 2nd
Biometrics - April 8th, Updated (Same day)
No updates after that
India

Friends invited to Canada by Citizen, newly married couple who are employed with travel history to EU and South Asia.