TRV for Spouse (Convocation)

Application Location : Bangladesh
Application Date : 01 March 2024
Biometric Update : 18 April 2024
Current Status : In Process

Sevou

May 18, 2021
Hi,

My parents visitor visa was rejected 2 times. First time we didn't show enough prrof, but second we showed that my dad has a job, CA certified property owned details, bank balance of 6 lakhs, mine and husband's income proof, doctors note regarding pregnancy. Still they refused it with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Any insights on what we can do better to get it approved next time?

Hi I am in the same situation today morning my parents visa got rejected with the same reason that you mentioned. For the financial proof I showed $30,000 Canadian dollars but still they rejected my parents visa. This is second time my parents visa got rejected

Application Date :10th April, 2024
Biometrics: were taken from first time rejected application.
Rejection Date: 23th April, 2024.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I am in the same situation today morning my parents visa got rejected with the same reason that you mentioned. For the financial proof I showed $30,000 Canadian dollars but still they rejected my parents visa. This is second time my parents visa got rejected

Order GCMS notes. Was that only reason for refusal - funds? How long was visit? This was their money in a personal account and not yours. If so, this is all their savings?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

30,000 cannot be the only reason. that's a lot of money. having said that, you seem to suggest that you have shown a bank balance of 6 lakhs (dad's balance) and 30,000 bank balance for your own family. Did you make it amply clear that he's NOT dependent on you and your husband? also, did you specify time frame of visit? I would include a detailed explanation in the letter of explanation.

Amritsaria

Apr 20, 2024
Any other person received update on application

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
I applied on Aptil 11th and did biometrics on 15th. Still can't create an account on the tracker. Is anyone having same problems? Or i am doing something wrong?

Vidhan17

Jun 21, 2017
Application Submitted on April 22, 2024

Submission Confirmation: Received on April 22, 2024
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: Received on April 22, 2024

Client Application Summary: Not yet received
Biometric Collection Letter: Not yet received

Usually, the above two letters are received on the same day as application submission day. So it seems there is a bit delay in application processing. Anyone experiencing this?

kaahwa

Apr 22, 2023
I applied on Aptil 11th and did biometrics on 15th. Still can't create an account on the tracker. Is anyone having same problems? Or i am doing something wrong?
Me too I applied on 18th march 2024 but I’m not able to create the account yet . I’m not receiving the code in my email to complete the process

Appie07

Apr 24, 2024
Visitor Visa for parents from India applied on April 9th
Biometrics - Old application
No further updates
Unable to create application tracker account

Amritsaria

Apr 20, 2024
Is any updation received

Any April 2024 Visitor Visa applicants? Please share your timelines
Applied through GC Key - April 2nd
Biometrics - April 8th, Updated (Same day)
No updates after that
India

Friends invited to Canada by Citizen, newly married couple who are employed with travel history to EU and South Asia.

Gooni

Nov 1, 2018
applied for parents TRV from Pakistan
application submission: 10th April
Biometrics completed: 15 April
Eligibility : not started
Background : not started

total time from application submission = 15 days.

shando

Apr 26, 2024
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Application type: visitor visa(business) via the new IRCC portal
Application submitted: 18th March 2024
Application Received: 18th March 2024
Biometrics: completed from the previous application which was rejected in 2022
PPR: 26th April 2024