+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

JessBrown

Apr 20, 2023
I'm a bit late to the party but if anyone is looking to chat about their April 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship application (and compare notes/timelines) lets do it here!

Application: Family Class (Spouse)
Sponsor: Citizen
Submitted: April 04 2024
AOR: April 24 2024

Work Permit Application: April 28th

We still haven't received the request for Biometrics or Medicals so I'm wondering if anyone else has the same timeline. :|

May 28, 2024
I'm a bit late to the party but if anyone is looking to chat about their April 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship application (and compare notes/timelines) lets do it here!

We still haven't received the request for Biometrics or Medicals so I'm wondering if anyone else has the same timeline. :|

May 28, 2024

Same here I have not applied for work permit, yet I have some confusion. do you mind helping me

Rick2626

May 28, 2024
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mine shows something like this. Does anyone here has the same?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mine shows something like this. Does anyone here has the same?
So in general, when you see "do not need", it doesn't mean that you will not need those steps.
It really means that they haven't get to that stage and haven't determined if you need that or not.