+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
My wife has her virtual citizenship oath ceremony on 17th (Tuesday). While she will be taking it from Toronto, she has a flight to US in the afternoon. Those who have taken the virtual oath this year or in the end of last year, can you please share the duration of the virtual ceremony? Appreciate your help.
 
Hi friends,
I have started a common thread for all of us waiting for more than a year to get together and share our timelines and progress.
Please add and update your case in the table in that thread.

 
Hi friends,
I have started a common thread for all of us waiting for more than a year to get together and share our timelines and progress.
Please add and update your case in the table in that thread.

I applied in August 2024 and been waiting for 25 months, I heard from them on second FP early September but it’s been 3 weeks
 
Finally some movement on my application. Got second fingerprints request today. Hopefully finishing the line soon . AOR april 2024
Just checked tracker today background check and prohibitions completed as of 8 october
Oath not started
Tracker showed multiple updates even of old dates likes background and prohibitions completed in august and then went back in progress and now showed completed again as of 8 october . No update was shown untill yesterday last update was showing of 29 aug 2024