+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024- Citizenship Application

AlphaBoss

Mar 28, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: guca

AlphaBoss

Mar 28, 2024
Hello, I am going to be submitting my application on the 1st of April, but I was wondering because that date is a holiday if I should wait a bit or still submit.

AlphaBoss

Mar 28, 2024
I can’t wait for tomorrow. I have gathered all my doc, all that remains is to submit.

ID:Alphaboss
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application:Single
Application sent: 1st April
Delivered:1st April
AOR:

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey guys, I submitted on the last day of March so I thought it would be better to chime into this April group as that would be more relevant.

ID: TheFoxTrail
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: 31st March 2024
Delivered: 31st March 2024
AOR:

Safeperson

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys, I submitted on the last day of March so I thought it would be better to chime into this April group as that would be more relevant.

ID: TheFoxTrail
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: 31st March 2024
Delivered: 31st March 2024
AOR:
I was thinking the same thing too because I submitted it late. I know April's improvement would be more beneficial to me than March's.My timeline is March 28.

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
I plan to apply next week. Just waiting for my 2023 Notice of Assessment from the CRA & to also give a little more buffer for physical presence. Will be applying with ~1114 days of presence. Will provide details next week. Joined the WhatsApp group.

AlphaBoss

Mar 28, 2024
Does anyone have access to the spreadsheet and is anyone interested in being the Admin on the WhatsApp group?

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hello Friends,
Let’s start our thread here and also a WhatsApp group where we can share information and discuss our progress.

Citizenship Application Status:

ID:
Type: Online application/Paper.
Application:Single/Family(number of family members).
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/D4AAirzin9ZFXRZiqiMiX4

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3V8UJOTwiiYd2TC8O5a5rKq4GlqpAXq9Zr1rfrScSc/edit
April applicants - Once you apply, I'd urge you to provide the above information AND also add it to your profile signature in this forum. If you can keep your signature updated with all future dates as your application progresses (fingerprint, background, test date et al), it will be easier to keep the spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: Safeperson

rara85

May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I submitted the evening of March 31 so I’m also posting here as this thread might be more aligned with my application’s progress. Hoping for a smooth and speedy process for all!

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1128
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: March 31
Delivered: March 31
AOR: Waiting

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who have not yet file the tax 2023 and submit application in Apr-24, What did you put in the question of "Did you file the tax of 2023" and "Were you required to submit the tax"

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Those who have not yet file the tax 2023 and submit application in Apr-24, What did you put in the question of "Did you file the tax of 2023" and "Were you required to submit the tax"
You'd just have to answer truthfully to both questions. As long as you've filed taxes for 3 years in your eligibility period, you can apply. But since it is tax season, why don't you want to file 2023 taxes before you apply for citizenship? Just helps keep things clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: rara85

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'd just have to answer truthfully to both questions. As long as you've filed taxes for 3 years in your eligibility period, you can apply. But since it is tax season, why don't you want to file 2023 taxes before you apply for citizenship? Just helps keep things clean.
You mean, I should apply 2023 taxes first and then submit the citizenship application ?