+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
AOR March 31 here, Medical passed and BIL on May 17.

1- Hypothetical question: is it possible to still have an application returned even after medical and BIL?

2- How long does it take on average for the tracker to update the Biometrics to completed after actually giving the biometrics?
1. No - you get an ADR or PFL before any other action is taken.
2. If GCKey has successfully updated with Biometrics, don't bother with PR tracker. Only use PR tracker for eligibility and background check status as those don't get updated in GCKey.

Reactions: Akh88
Apr 5, 2024
AOR March 31 here, Medical passed and BIL on May 17.

1- Hypothetical question: is it possible to still have an application returned even after medical and BIL?

2- How long does it take on average for the tracker to update the Biometrics to completed after actually giving the biometrics?
1. Yes, a friend told me of two persons on their GC whose application was refused after passing eligibility. I thought it unusual but oh well...

2. Did my biometrics yesterday, it was updated almost immediately on GCkey and today on the tracker.

Reactions: Akh88

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
PNP Inland:

ITA: 23 April 2024
AOR: 25 April 2024
BIL: 16 May 2024
Med request: 16 May 2024
Biometrics update : 16 May 2024

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
Update:
Received BIL and MIL request- 17th May

Finally :D
BIL and Medical given on 21st May. Biometrics was uploaded on my portal the very same day. Still waiting for an update on IME, tracker says Background check is in progress.

How many weeks after giving Medical should one expect the PPR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
BIL and Medical given on 21st May. Biometrics was uploaded on my portal the very same day. Still waiting for an update on IME, tracker says Background check is in progress.

If anyone could predict that, they would surely charge. Folks here spend so much on GCMS notes :D

Short answer - hard to tell for anyone. We can all speculate from the anecdotal data(not statistically significant sample size) we've got on the forum.

Reactions: parrots

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
If anyone could predict that, they would surely charge. Folks here spend so much on GCMS notes :D

Short answer - hard to tell for anyone. We can all speculate from the anecdotal data(not statistically significant sample size) we've got on the forum.
Haha, was talking about this speculative data only. Also, i have seen you around and you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the process. I want to ask you something important related to my application but I am not able to send you a personal message on this forum. How can I contact you, please let me know. If thats okay with you :)

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020

Same here. I gave it on 16th May. waiting for Medical to update.

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024

Medicals passed on 26th May acc to my GCKey account. This has not been updated on the IRCC tracker yet.
Not sure what the next steps are gonna be and how long till I receive the next update.

SiddharthM

May 27, 2024
Timeline:
ITA - 14th Feb
AOR - 9th April
Medical and Biometric request - 17th May
Biometric updated - 22nd May
Medical passed - 25th May

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Express Entry - BCPNP Health Authority Stream

Timeline:

PNP applied- 09 Feb
PNP Approved- 18 April
ITA - 23 April
Application Submitted- 27 April
AOR - 27 April
Medical Passed - 27 May
Biometric Request - 27 May
Biometric Appointment - 28 May

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
May someone please tell me about IRCC tracker? I have applied by myself but I am unable to create account on Application Status Tracker. Is it same? If not, can someone please let me know the link of IRCC tracker?