+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Guys, I have a concern regarding statutory question. As you know there are 2 questions related to visa refusals. My concern is I made typographical error in second answer. I wrote correct year 2013 in student visa refusal in first answer and LOE, but in second answer I wrote 2023 by mistake. I realized this mistake after my submission today. What should I do ?? Please help me.

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
UPDATE:
BIL received: May 15, 2024
ADR for additional family information and TCF results certificate.
Congratulations
I'm an April 6th AOR so I guess if all goes well in my application I should be getting BIL request by Saturday or next week.

P.S, I want to know if getting BIL request an indication that the first step of my application where they check my passport, pcc and proof of funds, has been cleared?

Ghanaian

Jul 13, 2020
Congratulations
I'm an April 6th AOR so I guess if all goes well in my application I should be getting BIL request by Saturday or next week.

P.S, I want to know if getting BIL request an indication that the first step of my application where they check my passport, pcc and proof of funds, has been cleared?
Not exactly so. BIL basically means next step. The IRCC agent as checked that you have provided complete set of documents for the particular program applied to.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
Not exactly so. BIL basically means next step. The IRCC agent as checked that you have provided complete set of documents for the particular program applied to.
Oh, okay.
I thought they wouldn't ask me to do medicals or biometrics if they thought my application wasn't complete or legit. So basically they can reject my application post medicals also? For any reason?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Oh, okay.
I thought they wouldn't ask me to do medicals or biometrics if they thought my application wasn't complete or legit. So basically they can reject my application post medicals also? For any reason?
When you get Medicals pass or BIL, you are marked R10 pass. It is highly unlikely for them to return your application as incomplete post R10 pass.

Reactions: priyankabhalla

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Congratulations

Your documents are pending assessment, all R10 pass does is to state that an application is ready to be assessed for eligibility and background check. Eligibility is where you PoF and other things for which you claimed your points is assessed. About background check, you should go through Legalfalcon's thread on background check.

Reactions: priyankabhalla

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
Your documents are pending assessment, all R10 pass does is to state that an application is ready to be assessed for eligibility and background check. Eligibility is where you PoF and other things for which you claimed your points is assessed. About background check, you should go through Legalfalcon's thread on background check.
Got it, thanks!!