Sep 2013
Sposual sponsorship - Outland
PA - India
File submission date - 7 April
Biometrics- Jun12
Medical- Jun 18
Waiting for AOR
What is expected time for AOR?
Its usually 60 days. Many April and May applicants have got AOR by now. if you have got Medical and bio - it means they will just send you Sponsor Approval. Perhaps your sponsor can call the call center and inquire. Medical and bio may have an application number or AOR number on it, which your sponsor can quote while talking to the call center.

Reactions: Jainee

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Experts.... . I submitted by PR spouse application on May mid and from previous TRV Biometric was completed and in PA tracker it shows as completed. Thus I didnt pay for Bio fee part of PR application. now on July 20th i got the request to pay fee and i did on the same day. havent heard anything after that on... do we have any similar scenario? or any timelines similar to this. Appreciate if you have insights on this
I think everyone has to do biometrics again now even if you ever gave it prior but that’s subject to application submission. I think its post June 14 2023 submissions. Maybe you can pay, contact them and claim a refund after?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
I think everyone has to do biometrics again now even if you ever gave it prior but that’s subject to application submission. I think its post June 14 2023 submissions. Maybe you can pay, contact them and claim a refund after?
That's true Sonikell. I did paid.. now that's not the issue. there is no movement in the applciation update since then I have also contacted IRCC via webform and call .. getting standard response. Thanks

Reactions: Ts1221

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Experts.... . I submitted by PR spouse application on May mid and from previous TRV Biometric was completed and in PA tracker it shows as completed. Thus I didnt pay for Bio fee part of PR application. now on July 20th i got the request to pay fee and i did on the same day. havent heard anything after that on... do we have any similar scenario? or any timelines similar to this. Appreciate if you have insights on this
same with me. I had paid on july 15th for Biometrics even though my spouse had them submitted previously. Tracker had updated july 19th that they received my inquiry(biometrics payment) and nothing since then.

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Application Submitted : 19th April
Gckey linked : 22nd June
AOR : 23rd June
SA : 27th June
Biometrics : 27th June
Biometrics done : 30th June
Medical Request : 1st July
Medical Passed : 5th July

Applied TRV (IRCC portal): 21st July 2023
TRV Approved (and BVL letter received) : 28th July 2023

They approved the TRV in just 7 days. It's such a relief!!
Hi,

I'm applying for TRV for my spouse too. Could you please tell me what documents you uploaded to support the TRV apart from the forms?
I'm more concerned about proof of home ties.

-TIA

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
That's true Sonikell. I did paid.. now that's not the issue. there is no movement in the applciation update since then I have also contacted IRCC via webform and call .. getting standard response. Thanks
Hey did you get any updates for the biometrics? I logged into the tracker today. Saw there was an update and when I scrolled to see what it was They put completed for biometrics but didn’t send a confirmation or anything.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey did you get any updates for the biometrics? I logged into the tracker today. Saw there was an update and when I scrolled to see what it was They put completed for biometrics but didn’t send a confirmation or anything.
Was the update done today? they are working today?

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Was the update done today? they are working today?
Yes it was done today. The latest dot(green line on tracker) was august 4th. But actual update was done today. I know it’s a civic holiday here but i guess the VO outside of canada are working

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
does anyone here in this forum know average processing timeline for New Delhi Office,India??
you can check some of the trackers here On this forum. That being said, it doesn’t matter. Each case is unique. If your case is straightforward it should be processed in a few months. If it’s any relief New Delhi visa office is one of the faster ones for case processing.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Yes it was done today. The latest dot(green line on tracker) was august 4th. But actual update was done today. I know it’s a civic holiday here but i guess the VO outside of canada are working
Hi.. SOrry just seeing ur msg. got update as received payment confirmation. that's it for now... where are you with this? shall keep u updated once i get any update

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hi.. SOrry just seeing ur msg. got update as received payment confirmation. that's it for now... where are you with this? shall keep u updated once i get any update
That’s alright. Same thing here.. got an email that it had been received but nothing else.

dun146

Jun 19, 2019
Got done with sponsor approval, biometrics, and medical. PR tracker - Background check 'in progress'. According the excel spreadsheet circulated on this forum - the next column after medical is "Moved to Visa Office (Call IRCC after App Received in ECAS to find VO Office)". How do I check if app received in ECAS? I need to find out my visa office.

Dila

Apr 10, 2021
In our application, biometrics were given and accepted a month ago. But still, PA did not get the medical request (PA's country of origin is not exempt from medical so). Is this normal? I have seen that many others get medical requests right after biometrics.