+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

HARPREETK16

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
Your application will pick up pace soon as well I think. Once you have biometrics and medical I think it will gather speed.
I hope so but i am worried for my SA.
I am confused about that.
If you know about it.
I am divorcee actually. My previous spouse came in Jan 2021
so it's not three years yet .
So i don't know.

awesammm

Jun 7, 2023
I applied last April 2, 2023, got and update regarding my biometrics and medical between the months of june and july but never received an AOR. In my PR tracker, status showed biometrics and medical to completed since i complied. Last update was i passed my biometrics and medical last july 14 and never got an update after that. I also haven’t received any sponsorship approval. Eligibility and background check shows that it is in progress. Should i be worried?

HARPREETK16

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
I applied last April 2, 2023, got and update regarding my biometrics and medical between the months of june and july but never received an AOR. In my PR tracker, status showed biometrics and medical to completed since i complied. Last update was i passed my biometrics and medical last july 14 and never got an update after that. I also haven’t received any sponsorship approval. Eligibility and background check shows that it is in progress. Should i be worried?
AOR is acknowledgement of Receipt. If you have UCI number and Application number that is AOR.
No need to be worried. Everything going good.

Reactions: awesammm

Mugbe

Jan 18, 2023
As Applicant how long does application takes after sponsor Canada visa approved?

How long it's takes to open my file
Me and wife applied together but her application approved and requested for her passport?

I had application previous time last year due to divorce with my previous wife

Now I applied together with my new wife and she got approval but my application status not updated either request for my passport

Does anyone knows how long it's take to update my update my status

awesammm

Jun 7, 2023
AOR is acknowledgement of Receipt. If you have UCI number and Application number that is AOR.
No need to be worried. Everything going good.
thank you so much!! By any chance, do you have an idea how long should i wait after i am done with the medical? My eligibility and background check is still in progress a month after my biometrics and medical is completed. My visa office is in Sydney.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
As Applicant how long does application takes after sponsor Canada visa approved?

How long it's takes to open my file
Me and wife applied together but her application approved and requested for her passport?

I had application previous time last year due to divorce with my previous wife

Now I applied together with my new wife and she got approval but my application status not updated either request for my passport

Does anyone knows how long it's take to update my update my status
According to your other post, you are not being sponsored by a Canadian spouse/PR. You are applying for working permit with your wife and either of you are Canadian. Post your question in foreign worker section. (There is no "sponsorship" involved, you are the dependent/SOWP of your wife's work permit application)

HARPREETK16

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
thank you so much!! By any chance, do you have an idea how long should i wait after i am done with the medical? My eligibility and background check is still in progress a month after my biometrics and medical is completed. My visa office is in Sydney.
It will take 2-3 months still. Depends but everything is ok.

DrStrange91

Jun 15, 2023
Hi guys,
below is my timeline for spousal sponsorship application.

Application Submitted : 19th April
Gckey linked : 22nd June
AOR : 23rd June
SA : 27th June
Biometrics : 27th June
Biometrics done : 30th June
Medical Request : 1st July
Medical Passed : 5th July
Ghost update in GCKey : 23rd August
Another ghost update in GCKey : 23rd August

PPR received (from CPC Mississauga) : 24th August (10AM)
Pre-arrival Service Mail : 24th August (3PM)

PA's nationality is India

Harpg

Jun 12, 2023
Hi guys,
below is my timeline for spousal sponsorship application.

Application Submitted : 19th April
Gckey linked : 22nd June
AOR : 23rd June
SA : 27th June
Biometrics : 27th June
Biometrics done : 30th June
Medical Request : 1st July
Medical Passed : 5th July
Ghost update in GCKey : 23rd August
Another ghost update in GCKey : 23rd August

PPR received (from CPC Mississauga) : 24th August (10AM)
Pre-arrival Service Mail : 24th August (3PM)

PA's nationality is India

Many congratulations to you
Just a question, I always thought if PA 's home country is India, Visa office would always be New Delhi. Isn't that true ?

NKO78

Aug 22, 2023
Many congratulations to you
Just a question, I always thought if PA 's home country is India, Visa office would always be New Delhi. Isn't that true ?
Not necessarily. I’ve seen timelines with different VOs but receiving PPR from mississauga as it is a CPC for sponsorships.