April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Nazif

Jun 23, 2023
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Please l want to migrate to Canada for work
For citizens abroad would be sure to submit more concrete proof during processing that you will be relocating to Canada when your spouse gets PR. Things like giving notice to your employer, finding a job in Canada, proof of looking or securing a home in Canada, etc. Lots of posts with couples needing to post more proof of relocation.
Really

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
Hello guys
I linked my application as sponsor to the tracker platform and found out they have my very old mobile number
Instead of the new one i added in the application
Do you think i should send webform or they will rectify automatically?
Another question
is the GCKey account needed? And is it for PA or sponsor?
Thanks a million

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello guys
I linked my application as sponsor to the tracker platform and found out they have my very old mobile number
Instead of the new one i added in the application
Do you think i should send webform or they will rectify automatically?
Another question
is the GCKey account needed? And is it for PA or sponsor?
Thanks a million
the GCKey is helpful as they send all documents/messages there and send you an email notification that there are messages waiting.

inregards to your tracker contact info. I’d reccomend you send them a web form to let them know that they have your old number

Reactions: dound2018

rakeshinfy2014

Mar 4, 2022
Hello,
can someone clarify in GCKey to link an application "Where do you plan to live in Canada? " in IMM008 is same as "Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?" in GCkey questionnaire??

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello,
can someone clarify in GCKey to link an application "Where do you plan to live in Canada? " in IMM008 is same as "Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?" in GCkey questionnaire??
Yes it is. So for example if you put “Toronto” on IMM008 then for the tracker it has to be Toronto as well