+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hey guys so update:
I submitted my application o April 17th. Today I received a request for Biometrics payment but I had already submitted them upfront( so don’t know why they told me my spouse needs to submit them). I asked about that.
I also received an email asking for a new/updated Imm5669( schedule a background check) with a HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE ON IT.
don’t know why when that was a form done online.

Last edited:

DrStrange91

Jun 15, 2023
Hey guys so update:
I submitted my application o April 17th. Today I received a request for Biometrics but I had already submitted them upfront( so don’t know why they told me my spouse needs to submit them). I asked about that.
I also received an email asking for a new/updated Imm5669( schedule a background check) with a HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE ON IT.
don’t know why when that was a form done online.
Hii, can you tell me when did you get AOR?

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Ok thank you , I am waiting for SA approval i hope i will receive that soon but i got AOR and biometric request
Yea I think if you select the “if sponsor is found ineligible option please refund my application”, then the biometric and medicals will only proceed after SA approval has been completed

Rajjjoo

Mar 5, 2021
Yea I think if you select the “if sponsor is found ineligible option please refund my application”, then the biometric and medicals will only proceed after SA approval has been completed
But i got biomatric request but no SA approval

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
From pr tracker….for sponsor it says eligibility status has been updated to in progress.
this is taking a while

NS9298

Jun 22, 2023
New here..
Canadian sponsor, PA-Srilankan
Application submitted- april 13
Aor- not yet

Anyone else submitted same date and still got no aor?

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
From pr tracker….for sponsor it says eligibility status has been updated to in progress.
this is taking a while
Give it some time. On the PR tracker for mine it said eligibility complete. Did you receive the biometrics request yet? Or just AOR so far?

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Give it some time. On the PR tracker for mine it said eligibility complete. Did you receive the biometrics request yet? Or just AOR so far?
Just the AOR thus far. It’s interesting how everyone’s application moves in different directions..

DrStrange91

Jun 15, 2023
Hi, My spousal application is linked in gckey and I've got the new Application number and UCI number. Haven't received AOR in mail though.

Application Submitted : 19th April