canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
PA: Guyana
Relationship: Married
Submitted: April 17th, 2023

Good luck everyone. Let’s hope this strike is over soon so we all get our AORs and have our loved ones here with us realllll soon.
Strike is over as long as contract is ratified.

Reactions: Ts1221

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
For citizens abroad would be sure to submit more concrete proof during processing that you will be relocating to Canada when your spouse gets PR. Things like giving notice to your employer, finding a job in Canada, proof of looking or securing a home in Canada, etc. Lots of posts with couples needing to post more proof of relocation.
we are in the same boat as I live with my spouse overseas. Its kind of hard to give concrete proof like giving notice, mainly because the processing times are so long and varied, based on the local law here in the UAE, we would both be jobless(and our local residency visas cancelled) in 1 month of giving notice of intent to leave our jobs.

Also, how would you apply for positions in canada if you cannot give your employer a date of arrival/no current residency status of the P.A.

From most of what I have read, a letter with a sufficient explanation of a fairly thought of plan is sufficient.
for us, we mainly mentioned that we already own a house in canada and how we plan to live off different sources of passive income until we land on our feet in canada once we do move.

missmypartner

Sep 20, 2019
United States
Category........
FAM
Submitted my outland PR application April 25th.
Sponsor is in Toronto
Married no dependants.
I live in the U.S.
My partner and i completed the applications ourselves. Now waiting to receive my AOR.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Any APR 2023 outland applicant got any update?
Too early, based on some people whom have uploaded their stats, average time for AOR(Outland) seems to be 45days+

However, I would expect delays; especially because of the IRCC strike. April applicants will probably get updates by end of may/june

Reactions: SAMSAG6116

Mojojo

Apr 13, 2019
OUTLAND SPOUSAL- PA IN PAKISTAN

DATE SUBMITTED: TODAY MAY 6/23
AOR:
BIOMETRICS:
MEDICAL:

LETS STAY IN TOUCH YALL!! GOOD LUCK

Reactions: chester2000

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
I mean it's so many dates honestly one can get confused, that's my thinking, can be improved.
I was just gonna say that if you had more data(numbers) on the one you provided, it can be improved as well.

the tracker that people are using on this forum is quite detailed, well designed and gives us a very good idea to potential applicants on what to expect in this extremely opaque process of ircc.

not hating on your effort but just pointing that there is already a very good detailed database here that is most probably going to be much more useful to applicants.

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
Outland spousal application
Submitted: 04/27/2023
AOR: ?
SA: ?

Also tried our luck with TRV
Submitted: 05/15/2023
Bio: 05/17/2023
Eligibility: Not started

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Hi Friends, I submitted my application on May . For form 5532 I used print to pdf then digitally signed by typing my full name. I see few people saying handwritten signature was required and their application (submitted in Feb ) was rejected due to that. Can any of you please confirm if you did digital signature for 5532 by typing your name (as per the guide)

I need to submit a webform because I forgot to include a medical done 2 years ago and due to temporary policy I think the medical is still valid (PA is in Canada) I am thinking to include the printed and handsigned form 5532 as well in the webform- Thoughts?

Thanks

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
Hi Friends, I submitted my application on May . For form 5532 I used print to pdf then digitally signed by typing my full name. I see few people saying handwritten signature was required and their application (submitted in Feb ) was rejected due to that. Can any of you please confirm if you did digital signature for 5532 by typing your name (as per the guide)

I need to submit a webform because I forgot to include a medical done 2 years ago and due to temporary policy I think the medical is still valid (PA is in Canada) I am thinking to include the printed and handsigned form 5532 as well in the webform- Thoughts?

Thanks
I also typed full name. It has just been a month so no AOR yet.

missmypartner

Sep 20, 2019
United States
Category........
FAM
Outland spousal application
Submitted: 04/27/2023
AOR: ?
SA: ?

Also tried our luck with TRV
Submitted: 05/15/2023
Bio: 05/17/2023
Eligibility: Not started
Have you had any luck with the TRV? I was considering doing the same due to my job being in the US and needing to cross the border daily.