+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thanks bruh. I hope you and everyone else waiting here get their PPR soon.

I have one more question: Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? I also had a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application in progress, and the eligibility for the TRV was completed on September 6th. Now that I've received the spouse sponsorship Passport Request (PPR) first, does anyone know what will happen with my TRV application? How can I go about withdrawing the TRV application?
Did you receive AOR on your TRV? If you did - then you can't get your $100 back.
And you dont have to withdraw that application, if you are not concerned about $100. Just simply respond to PPR for Spousal PR.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Got update:

Sponsor: PR
PA: India
Submitted: 24 April 2023
AOR: 28 June 2023
BIL: 29 June 2023
SA: 30 June 2023
Biometrics done: 4 July 2023
Med Req: 5 July 2023
Med Passed: 27 July 2023
Final decision in gckey: 8 Sep 2023
Pre arrival: 9 Sep 2023
PPR: 11 Sep 2023
Congrats!!

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Did you receive AOR on your TRV? If you did - then you can't get your $100 back.
And you dont have to withdraw that application, if you are not concerned about $100. Just simply respond to PPR for Spousal PR.
Yes, I received AOR for the TRV application. Since we aren't expecting a refund, we'll likely leave it as is.

Congrats!!
Thanks and good luck to you.

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hey guys so update:
Got the pre-arrival email today. And on tracker it says eligibility completed.
Hope this is a good thing

Reactions: Sonikell
May 2, 2023
April 10- Applied PR Outland sponsorship India . PA living in India
June 14 - upfront medical passed , updated and completed
June 15 - SA received
June 19 - Biometrics request
June 29 - Biometrics completed and updated
July 17 - I raised webform to update new passport renewal
01 sept - file transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi

Current status PR tracker
Eligibility not started
Background in progress

GC key status
Eligibility under review
Background in progress

Also applied trv family reunification on July 15 . eligibility completed and background is in progress but no update yet

Please see my contact below to connect

Contact whatspp : +1 6478664105
email : mmudassira8@gmail.com

Regards
Mudassir Ahmed

awesammm

Jun 7, 2023
Do you guys have any idea where i can call ircc? I am already done with biometrics and medical more than 2 months ago and it is approved but still haven’t received anything from them. BGC and eligibility is in progress. I also cannot link my gckey no matter how much I try.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Do you guys have any idea where i can call ircc? I am already done with biometrics and medical more than 2 months ago and it is approved but still haven’t received anything from them. BGC and eligibility is in progress. I also cannot link my gckey no matter how much I try.
Try using application number and family name to link. That’s the only combination that worked for me

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Did u enter total applicants as 2[ that is u and spouse]. So basically number of applicants is sponsor plus whoever else

missmypartner

Sep 20, 2019
United States
Category........
FAM
So I applied in April on the 23 and I JUST heard back this month. I finally received an AOR got SA approval completed biometrics last week and today finally completed the medical exam. I have NO idea why it took so long for me to hear anything back......hope I can catch up now with the rest of you all!

Reactions: Sonikell