Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Our timeline so far:
Applied - 28th April
AOR/ SA - 6th July
Biometrics request - 7th July
Biometrics completed - 12th July
Medical completed - 17th Oct (We never received request. Did upfront)
Eligibility started - 23rd Oct
GCMS notes requested - 24th Nov
GCMS notes received - 9th Dec (Got to know that file is moved to Ottawa IR)
Eligibility completed/ Pre arrival- 2nd Feb

In the meantime we applied for TRV:
TRV applied - 30th Oct
Eligibility completed - 6th Nov
After that nothing, so right after processing time is passed we contacted city MP.
MP inquiry to IRCC - 15th Jan
PPR - 16th Jan
Received with stamp - 26th Jan

Anyone came with TRV recently while PR is still processing? Can you share the experience? At the immigration did they ask any specific questions/ return ticket stuff?
Hey there. How did you contact your local MP? And what did you say? I have applied for a TRV for my uncle and it’s well passed processing

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey there. How did you contact your local MP? And what did you say? I have applied for a TRV for my uncle and it’s well passed processing
MP can't do anything except inqure about the status of family class sponsorship. TRV is process outside, I don't believe they can do much.

authority

Jul 15, 2014
Hello everyone,
You can join this group to stay updated about the spousal appeal hearing and if you need any information regarding your spousal PR being rejected or waiting for your appeal hearing, you can join and ask those that has passed through the process. Here is the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/LOWHvFelBBYBQ73JLaipIL

Greetings everyone, Feel free to join this group for the latest updates on the spousal appeal hearings. If you're seeking information on matters related to spousal PR rejections or in the queue for your appeal hearing, this is a place where you can inquire and learn from the experiences of those who have navigated through the process. Join us at https://chat.whatsapp.com/IgwrINZIVCC8lgDPYTF2If