FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Status update: Oath in progress and scheduled for 8th April.

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Received my oath invite today. Oath scheduled on 13th March!
Completed my oath ceremony today in person - @admin - Please update my oath completion date as 13-Mar-24 on the tracker. I have opted for e-certificate but as per ceremony formalities, I n my family received paper certificate on the spot. Excited and thrilled to understand that my Canada Immigration process has reached its business end. BIG THANKS to this site with the most helpful fellow mates that have answers to every situation an applicant has come across.

Good luck to everyone and wish them a happy ending in their immigration process as well! I will hang around to help if someone has any questions.

One question from me though - As I have received paper certificate in the in-person ceremony, would I be receiving e-certificate as well(In all excitement, forgot to ask this question to citizenship ceremony conducting folks) - Any experience receiving e-certificate after the ceremony?

Regards,
Arun

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Please share your timeline.
Application submitted - 10 April 2023
AOR - 31 May
BG check - 21 Jun
Citizenship test invite - July 7
Citizenship test completed - July 24
LPP - Feb 22
Oath in progress - 13 March
Oath scheduled for - 8 April

Reactions: maya129

maya129

Feb 9, 2024
Application submitted - 10 April 2023
AOR - 31 May
BG check - 21 Jun
Citizenship test invite - July 7
Citizenship test completed - July 24
LPP - Feb 22
Oath in progress - 13 March
Oath scheduled for - 8 April
Congrats ! which office processed the oath?

skp.biet

Aug 10, 2018
@admin
Please update the Tracker for my case:

Test Invite Email: July 6th 2023
Test Date: July 28th 2023
Test Completed: July 31st 2023
Hi @admin,

My Citizenship Journey has been complete.

Please update the Tracker for my case:

LPP Completed: February 18th 2024
Oath in progress: February 29th 2024 (Scheduled for In Person Oath on 13th march)
Oath Letter Received: March 6th 2024
Oath Ceremony In Person : 13th March received paper certificate even though asked for e-certificate during application
Portal update for Citizenship application closed: 15th March 2024.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Completed my oath ceremony today in person - @admin - Please update my oath completion date as 13-Mar-24 on the tracker. I have opted for e-certificate but as per ceremony formalities, I n my family received paper certificate on the spot. Excited and thrilled to understand that my Canada Immigration process has reached its business end. BIG THANKS to this site with the most helpful fellow mates that have answers to every situation an applicant has come across.

Good luck to everyone and wish them a happy ending in their immigration process as well! I will hang around to help if someone has any questions.

One question from me though - As I have received paper certificate in the in-person ceremony, would I be receiving e-certificate as well(In all excitement, forgot to ask this question to citizenship ceremony conducting folks) - Any experience receiving e-certificate after the ceremony?

Regards,
Arun
No, because the paper certificate number starts with K and e-certificate number starts with X. You will only get one of these, not both.

Congratulations...

Reactions: arun_canpr

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Friends

I received an email on how to download my
e-certificate.

“You have indicated that you would like to receive your citizenship certificate in an electronic format”

I chose the paper type of citizenship certificate on my application.

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Hello Friends

I received an email on how to download my
e-certificate.

“You have indicated that you would like to receive your citizenship certificate in an electronic format”

I chose the paper type of citizenship certificate on my application.
if you choose paper , you will have both electronic and paper. this is normal

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
if you choose paper , you will have both electronic and paper. this is normal
No, you get either paper or electronic, will not get both. If you insist on having paper certificate, you have to let them know by email/ or when the officer register you during oath.

dhanjal1978

Jul 2, 2017
Today, I received the following email from IRCC:

I am currently looking at your citizenship application and came across some undisclosed stamps in your passport for the year 2018 and others. Please go through your passport thoroughly and include those absences that will account for the NPR (non-permanent residence) time. Please send us the updated and revised physical presence calculator with the new dates. Please send your response via email to our address. Please note you will be given 1 week to respond.

I looked at the submitted Physical Presence Calculator, and it mentions, "Your eligibility period is 2018-04-02 to 2023-04-01." We became PR on January 1, 2019, so we documented all our travels in the Physical Presence Calculator from that date onwards. We also travelled in 2018 (between the US and India), but at that time, we were not PRs and never visited Canada.

I would appreciate any advice in this regard. Thanks.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Today, I received the following email from IRCC:

I am currently looking at your citizenship application and came across some undisclosed stamps in your passport for the year 2018 and others. Please go through your passport thoroughly and include those absences that will account for the NPR (non-permanent residence) time. Please send us the updated and revised physical presence calculator with the new dates. Please send your response via email to our address. Please note you will be given 1 week to respond.

I looked at the submitted Physical Presence Calculator, and it mentions, "Your eligibility period is 2018-04-02 to 2023-04-01." We became PR on January 1, 2019, so we documented all our travels in the Physical Presence Calculator from that date onwards. We also travelled in 2018 (between the US and India), but at that time, we were not PRs and never visited Canada.

I would appreciate any advice in this regard. Thanks.
You have to declare all status and travel history during your eligibility period even if you were not PR. That includes travel between 2018-04-02 to January 1, 2019 in your case.

Reactions: dhanjal1978

dhanjal1978

Jul 2, 2017
You have to declare all status and travel history during your eligibility period even if you were not PR. That includes travel between 2018-04-02 to January 1, 2019 in your case.
Thank you for the prompt response. I will submit a new Physical Presence Calculator doc. Should I just reply to the email or use the web form for submission?