+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I recently got CBSA in 27 days. Nothing on GCMS and CSIS although I ordered all 3 same day.
Thanks for update, need to wait longer I applied 2 weeks ago. Every Friday brings hopes and disappointment, was expecting some news today but no update, will be waiting for next Friday now....

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
A lot of info should be redacted, but under activities, you should be able to see "security screening".
I have two rows of security under activities. One is older and its Status is Empty while the newer row has Status "In Progress". Is this normal? having two rows for security that is

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I have two rows of security under activities. One is older and its Status is Empty while the newer row has Status "In Progress". Is this normal? having two rows for security that is
Ya I had that in the biometrics page too.

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
On closer inspection of the CBSA notes, I found that my Security was actually Passed May-2023, then someone re-opened it on Sep-2023 ...

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Does this mean that you are in an enhanced security check??
I am not sure. I've searched online a lot but couldn't find a good resource on CBSA notes explanations.

But I think this might mean enhanced/comprehensive security check because why else would they re-start something that was already completed and passed before

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I am not sure. I've searched online a lot but couldn't find a good resource on CBSA notes explanations.

But I think this might mean enhanced/comprehensive security check because why else would they re-start something that was already completed and passed before
Has your processing office changed recently? I read in some of the forums that if processing office changes they do restart BG afresh.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

The notes under activities should clearly say "security screening", else you are not in comprehensive security check.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
This just means security started on September 21st, someone didn't do the needed security start for the first June due date record, for a piece of mind try ordering CSIS, and see if you are set up for a comprehensive check. My gut says your security might end in a couple of weeks good luck. Also try reading the multiple paragraphs of agent notes at the end of the GCMS notes you have, is there anything that says c-check recommended or something, if there is no such thing you should be cool man?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali Waheed

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
This just means security started on September 21st, someone didn't do the needed security start for the first June due date record, for a piece of mind try ordering CSIS, and see if you are set up for a comprehensive check. My gut says your security might end in a couple of weeks good luck. Also try reading the multiple paragraphs of agent notes at the end of the GCMS notes you have, is there anything that says c-check recommended or something, if there is no such thing you should be cool man?
My latest note says,

"File pending additional background review. Outstanding: Security"

Thoughts?