+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I found out today from my MP that IRCC did receive my PCC, but I never received confirmation; criminality and security have not even started. And yes, my application sleeps in Sidney, MP says nothing is outstanding so far and I should keep an eye on any messages from IRCC ( that recommendation is hilarious I check every day...)
In same situation, AOR April 18, last update on June 08, since then Eligibility/BG in process, not update..

singhguy

May 5, 2023
Those who got their IME expiry date extended was there any progress on their application afterwards or was it just for the sake of extending the expiry date ?

I got mine extended in tracker yesterday from Aug 2023 to Oct 2024 and last updated date on tracker in now 06 Oct.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I don't know, I called IRCC once and they didn't let me know the PVO/SVO, mentioning that usual processing time for this type (PNP) of applications is 9 months.
ya you seem to have got a rude one as I got in June. These nasty ones are lazy to the bone and rude as hell, it is a shame we can't take action on such bad behavior. PNP processing is 8 months by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: ECCA98

foxp2

Jan 8, 2023
Same here, Inland PNP, my eligibility also in progress, called IRCC last week and they said processing time is 9 months. However, few of my friends Apr AOR got their PR, don't understand what's going on.
I called last week as well. They told me the processing time is
I don't know, I called IRCC once and they didn't let me know the PVO/SVO, mentioning that usual processing time for this type (PNP) of applications is 9 months.
Same here! I called last week and they just told me that my application is still within the normal timeline which is 9 months

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hopefully 1-2 months max wait for you.
Yep, but that is at the pleasure of the great Majesty IRCC officer at CIO Sydney or CPC Ottawa. He/She after their 40 day vacation this year, striking and demanding their 20% pay hikes, after taking 2 meal breaks of an hour each, followed by 4 coffee breaks of 30 minutes each for the day, will decide if my application will fall in the 80% regular processing. Otherwise IRCC has millions of lambda applications to work on anyway in the 80% regular processing. Hence there are still chances of them classing me in the remaining 20% with no time limits so that their employees can spend more time relaxing and earning more in their assured for life jobs creating more lambdas, while I and my family sit here uncertain what will happen to us.
I at-least have the experience and skills to work for any employer and support the family or even if my Canada PR app fails can go and work in any country in a temporary capacity. I pity the other applicants without such luxury caught in this IRCC mess.

Last edited:

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I called last week as well. They told me the processing time is

Same here! I called last week and they just told me that my application is still within the normal timeline which is 9 months
We both seem to be stuck in same office, mine too Eligibility/Background in progress and no update since June 08.