+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Kollyns

Aug 30, 2023
Folks I've got some news. I have finally received the PPR! Got my COPR details updated in tracker and got the email about 2 hours later.

This has been an incredible journey and I wanted to thank you all for all the valuable knowledge shared and amazing support over the past 4 months I've been on these threads. It's really great how a group of strangers on the internet can help so much with enduring such a stressful process. Hoping for all of you to get to the end soon! Just hold on a little longer. :)
Congratulations

Kollyns

Aug 30, 2023
FSW-O

AOR: May 5
Medical passed: Jun 1
Background passed: Jun 14

Tracker shows Eligibility and Biometrics also completed but last update on GCkey is Medical passed on Jun 1. Nothing else since then.
Can someone help on what could be the delay?

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
FSW-O

Tracker shows Eligibility and Biometrics also completed but last update on GCkey is Medical passed on Jun 1. Nothing else since then.
Same here (May AOR though). Background Verification in progress since 2 June, security not started as of mid-July but I ordered GCMS notes again two weeks ago to see what's going on now

Kollyns

Aug 30, 2023
Same here (May AOR though). Background Verification in progress since 2 June, security not started as of mid-July but I ordered GCMS notes again two weeks ago to see what's going on now
We both got ITA same day March 29 with a score of 481. Hoping now that april AOR have been getting COPR, ours should come in a few weeks.

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I submitted a study permit extension yesterday, and I attached a letter of explanation to inform the officer that I already have another in-progress PR application with everything is passed and completed except the security check has not started yet. After submitting my study permit extension, my UCI and biometrics were linked directly at the same time to my new application.
This morning, I received a ghost update on the PR application tracker website.
Do you think this ghost update is an automatic update because of the submission of my study permit extension application under the same UCI/biometrics?
Or may the officer check the status of my PR application after receiving my new application :D?

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Folks I've got some news. I have finally received the PPR! Got my COPR details updated in tracker and got the email about 2 hours later.

This has been an incredible journey and I wanted to thank you all for all the valuable knowledge shared and amazing support over the past 4 months I've been on these threads. It's really great how a group of strangers on the internet can help so much with enduring such a stressful process. Hoping for all of you to get to the end soon! Just hold on a little longer. :)
Wow wow wow wow wow…wooooooooooooow…congratulations Josh…

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
FSW-O

Do you have final decision date in GC key?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
IRCC after being quiet and ignoring all my webforms I got a reply to one of my Webforms that an officer is reviewing my files. There are no such comments in the GCMS notes, unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: Andre11S

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone, we received RFV email. Our AOR is April 12th and stream is FSW-O. PVO is Etobicoke and SVO is Montreal.

I have following questions:

1. Do we just show up with required docs at VFS office? We could not find "book an appointment for passport submission" option. Appointments can be booked only for biometrics. Location is Berlin, Germany.

2. Do we need to submit passport for a dependent who is US citizen?

3. Only PA received the RFV email. Is it OK or should all dependents get an individual RVF email?

Thank you in advance.

Gavysidhu

Jul 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/02/2023
AOR Received.
13/04/2023
Final decision appears on my gckey when can i expect ppr ??

Reactions: singhguy