AOR Received.
28-04-2023
EE PNP Inland

PVO: Sydney, NS

SVO: Ottawa

April 28 - AOR

May 26 - UCI/Medical/Bio

May 29 - tracker available

June 1 - GU1 (Criminality = passed; Information sharing = passed)

June 2 - Eligibility = completed

June 3 - GU2 (Security = in progress)

June 15 - GU3 (medical expired)

July 10 - GU4 in tracker (GCMS notes issued)

August 9 - Medical date extended in tracker

September 1 - “Final decision” + “You passed the medical exam” updates

September 1 - portal 1 email (Montreal IRCC)

September 4 - COPR number available in tracker
Congratulations on your PR, May I ask if you have dependents?

foxp2

Jan 8, 2023
Mine is a similar timeline as yours, a few of us with similar AOR have been basketed by CIO Sydney and they have decided to keep us till the 9-month PNP timeline.
I see! That sucks!
Btw how did you guys know which office is processing your application? Is there a place to check?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I see! That sucks!
Btw how did you guys know which office is processing your application? Is there a place to check?
You have to call IRCC and get the information or order GCMS notes

Reactions: foxp2

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
My medical results pass date was changed from June 23 to June 24 today without indicating any updates occurred on my application. What does this mean?

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
My medical results pass date was changed from June 23 to June 24 today without indicating any updates occurred on my application. What does this mean?
Same for me too and some other people. Infact someone got final decision today with the date as 6th September! Instead of 5th September

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Same at my side medical pass date magically moved by one day for me also, but tracker still has a very old last updated date.

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I am really disappointed!!! long silence in my application for 3 months till now!! Everything is Complete except the Security check not started since June 2023. I know one of my friends whose EE-PNP application was submitted on July 28 and received the first portal email on August 27! Definitely, I am happy for her. But, what makes an application to be processed within one month and the second one to be processed in 9 months?!! Don't tell me every application has its own case! No, I don't agree with this. It depends only on how fast the officer processing your file is!! how fast your PVO is!!
Since all the documents submitted to my application came from Canadian authorities, except my police certificate, I thought that it would be a straightforward process to receive my PR. In contrast, I was shocked when I received an ADR to submit my CV!! Really!! why did IRCC need my CV? I have been educated and worked here in Canada. What do you want to verify? Do they trust more documents from outside Canada?! I am really speechless and exhausted! Do you think the agents in the IRCC know what we really feel?!

• Sad
Reactions: Raulf

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
I am really disappointed!!! long silence in my application for 3 months till now!! Everything is Complete except the Security check not started since June 2023. I know one of my friends whose EE-PNP application was submitted on July 28 and received the first portal email on August 27! Definitely, I am happy for her. But, what makes an application to be processed within one month and the second one to be processed in 9 months?!! Don't tell me every application has its own case! No, I don't agree with this. It depends only on how fast the officer processing your file is!! how fast your PVO is!!
Since all the documents submitted to my application came from Canadian authorities, except my police certificate, I thought that it would be a straightforward process to receive my PR. In contrast, I was shocked when I received an ADR to submit my CV!! Really!! why did IRCC need my CV? I have been educated and worked here in Canada. What do you want to verify? Do they trust more documents from outside Canada?! I am really speechless and exhausted! Do you think the agents in the IRCC know what we really feel?!
Sorry to hear, but every application has its own case.

medakb

Sep 11, 2023
Hi Guys, my Biometrics, medical and eligibility are all completed on the tracker, however background verification is still in progress.
I have checked my GCKey account and on the background check I can see the following message: "Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check." which feels like a step backwards as the message used to be "We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information"
Can someone please help me on understanding what happened?
I am in the same situation, Please what's your VO ?

Reactions: matofie

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Focus your time and energy into something else as you will only lose if you trust something that's completely out of your hands. Turn this wait into making an extra $10-100k or networking or something that's productive - that way, no matter how much time IRCC would take, you'll come out as a winner.

https://oliveremberton.com/2014/the-problem-isnt-that-life-is-unfair-its-your-broken-idea-of-fairness/

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Same date change happened for me also. But no GU.
Same for me too and some other people. Infact someone got final decision today with the date as 6th September! Instead of 5th September
Same at my side medical pass date magically moved by one day for me also, but tracker still has a very old last updated date.
Has the update date in yours tracker refreshed after that move?

Last edited:

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
No, this update was only on the GCKey portal.
Thank you, I asked because I also had a medical update in GCKey. But on the next day in the Tracker the date in the top right corner was updated, but there were no updates in the tracker at all. Therefore, I just want to understand whether these two events are related or not. Probably not.