+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

chonky_wombat

May 25, 2023

13 April AOR approved so far. If your profile hasn't been updated, please do it.
Or if you know someone, invite them to share. Thank you.
Hi all, thought I would join the journey. I am FSW Outland
ITA 23 March
AOR 18 April
MED pass/BIL 4 May
BIL complete 8 May
Background check in progress since 8 May
Eligibility in progress since 18 May (might have started earlier but that's when I noticed it)

I haven't found out my Visa office as yet, is that done by calling in or is the info available some other way?

Best of luck to everyone!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
ITA 23 March
AOR 18 April
MED pass/BIL 4 May
BIL complete 8 May
Eligibility in progress since 18 May (might have started earlier but that's when I noticed it)

I haven't found out my Visa office as yet, is that done by calling in or is the info available some other way?

About VO, you either find it through calling IRCC or through GCMS or through your RFV/PPR.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
ITA 23 March
AOR 18 April
MED pass/BIL 4 May
BIL complete 8 May

Using the link in my signature and filling in your data then save to keep it updated later will be the better way to join us.
VO can be found in the title of the golden email when you get it. All the best.

We have 14 approved April AOR now.

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
ITA 23 March
AOR 18 April
MED pass/BIL 4 May
BIL complete 8 May

Most probably your last updated date in the top right-hand side corner of the tracker will be your Eligibility check start date.

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Using the link in my signature and filling in your data then save to keep it updated later will be the better way to join us.
VO can be found in the title of the golden email when you get it. All the best.

We have 14 approved April AOR now.
Small suggestion, is it possible to add a field to enter eligibility start date as well?

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

sahilakagua

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
Eligibility has started on the tracker- May 22
My partner's eligibility has not started.

"We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." May 23,

I guess they don't know what they do in general, they just go with the flow :D I didn't send any info other than the application in April.

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW

"We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." May 23,

I guess they don't know what they do in general, they just go with the flow :D I didn't send any info other than the application in April.
Haha yeah same here but I heard eligibility is only for the Principal Applicant

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi, for people who got ADR here, how long did it take for your GC Key status to be updated after providing the requested document(s)?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Yes, your dependant's eligibility will be "not started" even when you get your portal/PPR/RFV.