App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Unable to call using apps. Just curious as to why the GCKey status does not change after uploading the documents and transmitting. Is that normal for anyone or the acknowledgement should come instantly?
did you try +1(800)268-6788 ? that number can be reached from abroad also

sv7397

May 23, 2023
Hi few day back I got a message asking for additional documents imm5406e form,

I have filled the for and I was unable to fo e sign or complete the validation if I missed and field and press validate its showing an error but If I filled all the fields and press validate its not showing anything or generating a bar code. I have contacted ircc helpline they said we can download it and sign the paper and submit online . But I got the mail again today asking for the same document I have tried 3 different computers and unable to validate that form

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
So looks like some others are getting the same ADR request twice.

After loading the document via GCKey, it may be a good idea to also submit same ADR doc via webform.

Asking the same questions again as we want to use the webform:

Which is the correct webform to use:

1. This looks like the old webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2. This is a new webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Is there a reason to use one over the other - like faster response time.
If anyone has prior experience on which webform page to use, please advice. Thanks

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
did you try +1(800)268-6788 ? that number can be reached from abroad also
Thanks. So I just logged into my tracker and it has been updated with "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." Does this mean IRCC has acknowledged receipt of the new document? As My GCKey profile has not been updated yet. Also, Is this normal?

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
April 28 AOR, just got the MEP/BIL! :D
What is MEP/BIL? my AOR is April 27th and no update since then. My Lawyer just checked this morning.

Also, if I have filled my PR application through a Lawyer, can I still check it using the status tracker at https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en ?
For some reason I am not able to do so, it throws me an error every time I enter my (Principal Applicant) information.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What is MEP/BIL? my AOR is April 27th and no update since then. My Lawyer just checked this morning.

Also, if I have filled my PR application through a Lawyer, can I still check it using the status tracker at https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en ?
For some reason I am not able to do so, it throws me an error every time I enter my (Principal Applicant) information.
MEP = medicals passed
BIL = biometrics invitation letter

Are you inland, you old ones would be linked in this case and you are likely to get a delayed MEP and biometrics linked.

Reactions: pinemaple

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
MEP = medicals passed
BIL = biometrics invitation letter

Are you inland, you old ones would be linked in this case and you are likely to get a delayed MEP and biometrics linked.
Thank you for the prompt response !
I am inland. Medical completed upfront. Had mine and spouse's bio-metric taken already as part of work permit application.

Also, when you say 'your old one would be linked', isn't there just one UCI for all your applications (Visitor visa, Student permit, work permit etc.) and it stays same even when you apply for PR? For instance in my case - my visitor visa and work permit both mention same UCI and that's the UCI I have been trying to use to check for status updates. Even my lawyer used the same UCI when they sent me the IMM 5476 (representative form) to sign.

Regards !

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Thanks. So I just logged into my tracker and it has been updated with "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." Does this mean IRCC has acknowledged receipt of the new document? As My GCKey profile has not been updated yet. Also, Is this normal?
The tracker has this message when a ADR request is sent.

Did your GC Key status change for the ADR ?

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
The tracker has this message when a ADR request is sent.

Did your GC Key status change for the ADR ?
GC Key status for ADR still reading "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." Tracker says eligibility and BGC "in progress". Does not say anything is "Waiting on you"

Last edited: