+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Once you application get an "Approved" status in GCKey(usually happens after they stamp your passports), you'll be able to see completion dates of BGS and Eligibility.
goodness you had a very fast process. However for some weird reason my BG is still in progress with eligibility not yet started on tracker. Since May 10…I’m beginning to get chills…meanwhile AOR = 17 April

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
goodness you had a very fast process. However for some weird reason my BG is still in progress with eligibility not yet started on tracker. Since May 10…I’m beginning to get chills…meanwhile AOR = 17 April
Don't worry much. If you get a good case officer(s) things will be fast. If you got a lazy case officer(s), things will be slow and you can't do anything about it. I wasn't even planning on checking my GCkey for another 2-3 months after biometrics. It helps if you reduce the frequency of checking GCkey/tracker.

Since you are FSW-O like me, for us it is worth skipping the honeymoon period (PPR anticipation and travel gratification) and focus on the settlement part of our journeys as we are quite near it. It also helps deal with the wait time too :)

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Don't worry much. If you get a good case officer(s) things will be fast. If you got a lazy case officer(s), things will be slow and you can't do anything about it. I wasn't even planning on checking my GCkey for another 2-3 months after biometrics. It helps if you reduce the frequency of checking GCkey/tracker.

Since you are FSW-O like me, for us it is worth skipping the honeymoon period (PPR anticipation and travel gratification) and focus on the settlement part of our journeys as we are quite near it. It also helps deal with the wait time too :)
Spot on! I guess I was honeymooning:)….time to give this a break until my email lites up…

cloudgeek

Jul 10, 2022
Today my application got updated twice and one update was for Medical... It was already completed on 8th May and today again the update says it's completed today.

mariiazevedo

May 24, 2023
Same here. With so many people here getting medical passed and biometrics request I was wondering if I'm the only one. There are so many on May AOR thread also with MEP/BIL so fast

FSW-O
AOR 25th April.
UCI updated 9th May

Background check and biometrics in progress for me with eligibility and medical not started. Same for you?

I have the same timeline (AOR, UCI) and status as you. Still waiting for the BIL/MEP.
Did you already received it?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I have the same timeline (AOR, UCI) and status as you. Still waiting for the BIL/MEP.
Did you already received it?
No nothing yet. May I ask what your status is now on the tracker?
Mine are still as below:
Eligibility- Not Started
Biometrics- In progress
Medical- Not Started
Background Check- In progress

mariiazevedo

May 24, 2023
No nothing yet. May I ask what your status is now on the tracker?
Mine are still as below:
Eligibility- Not Started
Biometrics- In progress
Medical- Not Started
Same status:
Eligibility- Not Started
Biometrics- In progress
Medical- Not Started

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
ITA april 12,(PNP inland)
AOR: 19 April , 2023
BIO/MED: 23 May 2023
background: in progress
eligibility: not started

ARTICUNOuseICEBEAM

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR April 8, 2023
How long does the security check usually take?

How long does Security take?

AOR APRIL 8

PNP - Inland

MED/BIO - completed

Eligibility - completed

Background - in progress

Criminality - Passed

Info Sharing - complete

Security - not started