+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I have read that medicals for PNP's may take more time compared to others.

Status updates from AOR to PPR
Generally, your application will follow the following path after receiving the AOR. This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process:

• Background check: Not Applicable (NA1) - As soon as you submit your EE application, and receive your AOR, the "Background check" section of your application status will say "Not applicable.". This status will generally not change until your medical results are reviewed and validated.

• Review of medical results: Medicals passed (MEP) - Approximately one month after your AOR, you should receive this message: “You passed the medical exam“. It will typically take more time for applicants with a provincial nomination.

Source : https://www.justforcanada.com/9-from-aor-to-ppr.html#/

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Generally, your application will follow the following path after receiving the AOR. This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process:

• Background check: Not Applicable (NA1) - As soon as you submit your EE application, and receive your AOR, the "Background check" section of your application status will say "Not applicable.". This status will generally not change until your medical results are reviewed and validated.

• Review of medical results: Medicals passed (MEP) - Approximately one month after your AOR, you should receive this message: “You passed the medical exam“. It will typically take more time for applicants with a provincial nomination.

I haven't seen the evidence to say whether it is right or wrong. This thread is a gold mine for find that info though (for anyone interested): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/post-7141108

ARTICUNOuseICEBEAM

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR April 8, 2023

This is amazing information. My BG is at "not applicable" status right now. Hoping for some sort of positive movement

mik123ind

Apr 13, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Hi All,
Fsw outland
Apr 9 -AOR
May 4- UCI updated,MEP and BIL received

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Got my background check status changed to we are processing your application again today. It was last updated on 25th april to not applicable.
May I know if you got access to the application tracker ? as today my Uci is linked and medical is passed but not able to login to the tracker yet..

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
I believe that it was briefly mentioned here (I guess?) but I'm wondering why being Inland means that it takes more time to link BIO/MEP and get the UCI updated??
I am a 5th April AOR and still nothing whereas I see outland applications getting BIL/MEP/UCI...

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
I believe that it was briefly mentioned here (I guess?) but I'm wondering why being Inland means that it takes more time to link BIO/MEP and get the UCI updated??
I am a 5th April AOR and still nothing whereas I see outland applications getting BIL/MEP/UCI...
Yeah … it’s bit disappointing… but just relax as today many 2nd April CEC inland applications moved to UCI/ MEP/BIL.. so certainly next week is your turn