+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I guess that comes with eligibility review.
Once eligibility is completed its given that R10 would be completed. People under this thread are saying there R10 is completed. How do they know about it?

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Once eligibility is completed its given that R10 would be completed. People under this thread are saying there R10 is completed. How do they know about it?
I also don’t know to be precise. Maybe updated in the tracker. We don’t have our UCI number and that is a bummer. Tracker is really reliable but we cant track untill UCI number is updated.
I even read somewhere R10 is completed once we recieve AOR. Else they dont release AOR if application’s incomplete. Don’t know the exact but this is what i read.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I also don’t know to be precise. Maybe updated in the tracker. We don’t have our UCI number and that is a bummer. Tracker is really reliable but we cant track untill UCI number is updated.
I even read somewhere R10 is completed once we recieve AOR. Else they dont release AOR if application’s incomplete. Don’t know the exact but this is what i read.
My AOR was generated right after i submitted e-Apr. IRCC website says they share AOR (R10 passed) when R10 is completed. I only have AOR. Dont know if its same as AOR(R10 passed)

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
My AOR was generated right after i submitted e-Apr. IRCC website says they share AOR (R10 passed) when R10 is completed. I only have AOR. Dont know if its same as AOR(R10 passed)
Same here. I submitted my application on 1st April and within 2-3 min i had my AOR. but in the APR letter date is mentioned as 2nd April. So i am counting my Aor to be 2nd april. But i got the Apr mail on 1st itself. God knows what happened there. And yes i have heard AOR means r10 complete. Then only they issue AOR.
I have never heard of another Aor with r10 check

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Same here. I submitted my application on 1st April and within 2-3 min i had my AOR. but in the APR letter date is mentioned as 2nd April. So i am counting my Aor to be 2nd april. But i got the Apr mail on 1st itself. God knows what happened there. And yes i have heard AOR means r10 complete. Then only they issue AOR.
I have never heard of another Aor with r10 check

here you go "https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/terms-definitions-related-permanent-residence.html"

It says "An acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter is issued to an applicant (or their representative, if applicable) once their application for permanent residence has passed the R10 completeness check. The letter is issued by the Centralized Intake Office "

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
here you go "https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/terms-definitions-related-permanent-residence.html"

It says "An acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter is issued to an applicant (or their representative, if applicable) once their application for permanent residence has passed the R10 completeness check. The letter is issued by the Centralized Intake Office "
Haan haan. The AOR letter is the R10 completeness letter according to this. Because electroniC receipt was generated as soon as we submit the application and then we get the official letter of AOR.

Reactions: Bisht

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How would you know that R10 is completed? Do they send some AOR(R10 Passed) specifically for R10? It is mentioned on IRCC that they send AOR for R10 passed. Anyone got it from here?
R10 pass for most happens at MEP/BIL stage. You won't get MEP or BIL if you weren't R10 pass. IRCC doesn't confirm this to us as a user, but in GCMS notes, after they do a completeness check, they mark you R10 pass and that's how we know it.

Reactions: longvh and KTYD

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Haan haan. The AOR letter is the R10 completeness letter according to this. Because electroniC receipt was generated as soon as we submit the application and then we get the official letter of AOR.
AOR is not completeness check, but rather the confirmation of receipt of documents which are unverified to be complete. R10 pass is completeness check.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys in this forum someone knows about tracker how it behaves? Mean if tracker shows visa expiry and visa document number is this visa granted or it is a normal procedure? Although gckey is still waiting for ppr
I am not sure about visa expiry or visa document number. I don't have any of those in my tracker and I have a stamped visa on my passport.

The common paths for PR application approval (before landing/virtual landing) are:
1. You either get a PPR or RFV if you are FSW-O.
2. You get a portal email if you are an inland applicant.

Are you #1 or #2?

ursha_07

Apr 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

Here is my info:

FSW - Outland
ITA -15th march 2023
AOR- 21st April 2023

My AOR is also dated April 22nd 2023, so that's weird.
I live in the US and I'm wondering how long it takes until I receive the biometrics letter. The application center near me, has appointments available for a month from now. I'm thinking if I book the appointment now I save some time. Thoughts?

Reactions: KTYD

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thank you all for participating. Our database is growing with meaningful figures.

Haven't seen any update with April AOR Group. Hope they will change next week.
Please update your progress and all fields, if possible.

Apr 21, 2023
You’re absolutely right. UCI is the same for every applicant for the rest of their lives. Therefore, your UCI remains the same for all the applications you submit to IRCC. You can go ahead with the submission without any doubts.

Apr 21, 2023
please let me know……did this happen to anyone else yet??
This is very generic, and it is very common for all the applications, at this stage if they need anything they’ll send you the email, keep checking your email and don’t miss it, sometimes they’ll give short notice to submit the document ( if required ). All the very best! Hopefully your application will be processed ASAP.

Reactions: KTYD