+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I want to know I submitted single file in express entry my husband is not in file but my husband sister is permanent resident in Canada so can I get points of her or not?
If you have not included your husband into the express entry as accompanying partner then you cannot get additional CRS 15 points under PR/Citizen Sibling category. If you don't mind may I ask why you don't want to include your husband? Is your total CRS score going down by including him?

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Remember our draws in March were huge. So I expect a little delay before we start getting updates.
Are you guys able to create an account on tracker? or it can only be done when IRCC sends an email with respect to tracker?

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Are you guys able to create an account on tracker? or it can only be done when IRCC sends an email with respect to tracker?
Unable to make an account on the tracker because UCI id hasn’t been updated yet. Mine starts with CAN**** and since it’s a temporary UCI number, we are unable to make an account.

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Normally, you will be able to create a tracker account 2-3 days after your UCI gets updated. Also please feel free to share your stats @Bisht

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Unable to make an account on the tracker because UCI id hasn’t been updated yet. Mine starts with CAN**** and since it’s a temporary UCI number, we are unable to make an account.
Same. I am really hoping you get an update soon as your AOR is 01.04.. Earliest than all of us.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I
Same. I am really hoping you get an update soon as your AOR is 01.04.. Earliest than all of us.
I hope to get an update soon too. But with march draws i guess they are moving slow. Moreover, this strike situation will get us nothing but more delays with processing.

• Sad
Reactions: waitin_4_csq

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Moreover, it doesn’t depend on the AOR. I have seen many applications get medical even on the next day of submission. So no clue.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I

I hope to get an update soon too. But with march draws i guess they are moving slow. Moreover, this strike situation will get us nothing but more delays with processing.
I really hope they come to a mutual agreement. Strike is not the answer and it will only cause more panic among applicants tbh :( :(

• Sad
Reactions: KTYD

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I really hope they come to a mutual agreement. Strike is not the answer and it will only cause more panic among applicants tbh :( :(
Let’s hope and pray it doesn’t come to strike. Let’s hope for the best and pray we start getting updates for april AORs soon.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
One thing @Bisht
Has there been any other update apart from the medical or bio?
I know medical or bio hasn’t been updated yet. But any other section has changed to processing??

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Anyone from April AOR who’s any application status has changed?? Apart from medical or bio or uci??

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
One thing @Bisht
Has there been any other update apart from the medical or bio?
I know medical or bio hasn’t been updated yet. But any other section has changed to processing??
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility vrieteria.
Background Status: We are proceesing your BG Check.

But i think it was me default status only.

What about you?

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Same here. But i don’t think it was by default. Quite confused actually. I think, before it showed we will let u know once we start your bg check and next day changed to processing your bg. Will let u know if we need more info.

just confirming is it me or more people are getting the same update/status.