+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
April AOR: Anyone got any update after AOR? Still waiting for Medicals and Bio to update.

Nihaal

Apr 17, 2023
I want to know I submitted single file in express entry my husband is not in file but my husband sister is permanent resident in Canada so can I get points of her or not?

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I want to know I submitted single file in express entry my husband is not in file but my husband sister is permanent resident in Canada so can I get points of her or not?
@Nihaal you can't get points for Sister-in-law. Your husband can get the points for his Sister, if he decides to apply.

Narora25

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello Everyone

I submitted my application on 15th April 2023 and just realized that one of the employment letter was missing the line that I was working full time 40hours/week.

I have received the updated letter from my employer. While submitting the Webform, it is asking for UCI. Since my UCI is not yet updated on my application. Can I use my UCI which is on my TRV and Work permit or should I wait and submit the Webform later when UCI is updated on my application?

IamBeingPatient

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Everyone

I submitted my application on 15th April 2023 and just realized that one of the employment letter was missing the line that I was working full time 40hours/week.

I have received the updated letter from my employer. While submitting the Webform, it is asking for UCI. Since my UCI is not yet updated on my application. Can I use my UCI which is on my TRV and Work permit or should I wait and submit the Webform later when UCI is updated on my application?
I think you can add your UCI number mentioned on your visas since even after medical and biometrics your UCI would remain the same if I’m not wrong.

Reactions: Narora25