+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Sr_ke

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
what do you mean by New Portal? I applied on 6th April 2022, I don't know if it was new or old but I applied with my old GCKEY account.
There is a new portal that deals with visitor visa applications. check deffrent threads in this forum that talk about it. Since you have canadian travel history and US visa it shouldnt have taken this long to get an answer, thats why i asked.

Reactions: Edris_Usaf

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
There is a new portal that deals with visitor visa applications. check deffrent threads in this forum that talk about it. Since you have canadian travel history and US visa it shouldnt have taken this long to get an answer, thats why i asked.
Thank you so much. but do you think, Current Ukraine -Russia War causing delays? as Poland is taking care of their application on a priority basis?

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
c
[/QUOTE

can you share the link to the new portal? much appreciated.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
There is no significant difference in terms of processing the visitor visa applications as observed on this forum with regard to new portal or gckey. Regards

Feb 5, 2021
I have applied sowp for my wife and visitor visa in gc key in july2021. It was taking too long so I applied for vistor visa for both wife and daughter in new portal on april 31st 2022. Few days later my daudgters visitor visa is automatically withdrawn in gc key. We received sowp approval in july 2022. Still no upadate on my daughter's visitor visa which pending since april 2022.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi all,

I applied for my brother visitor visa on new portal, on 26th April no update except biometrics which was done on 3rd may.
should I reach out local MP ?

Thanks in advance

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
what do you mean by New Portal? I applied on 6th April 2022, I don't know if it was new or old but I applied with my old GCKEY account.
If you are applying for yourself without using any family/friend invitations, sole purpose is for tourism then GCKey is where you need to apply. The new portal is for applicants with certain criteria like, joining family, visiting friend, business purpose etc. (see image below) wherein someone/family with a PR or citizenship is inviting you.