+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Miminame

Jun 22, 2022
I'm working in canada. I stay in PEI.unfortunately i came out of canada without valid visa due to emergency (with valid work permit)
Were you able to come back to canada ? cause I need to leave this September for an emergency but I don't have a valid visa... only a post graduate work permit that is in the process... and I am scared of leaving and staying stuck in my country for month because the answers would take ages to arrive...

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
Were you able to come back to canada ? cause I need to leave this September for an emergency but I don't have a valid visa... only a post graduate work permit that is in the process... and I am scared of leaving and staying stuck in my country for month because the answers would take ages to arrive...
I would advise you to apply for a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) which will allow you to come back into Canada. My neighbor is from Turkey and they got their TRV (Visitor Visa) in a week after applying via new portal. They are on a work permit here and needed the TRV to visit Turkey to meet their family.

Miminame

Jun 22, 2022
I would advise you to apply for a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) which will allow you to come back into Canada. My neighbor is from Turkey and they got their TRV (Visitor Visa) in a week after applying via new portal. They are on a work permit here and needed the TRV to visit Turkey to meet their family.
Thank you for the reply. My problem is, I don't have a work permit yet. I applied for one June 8th, and I got that paper saying I am allowed to work until October 6th. The only thing valid that I have is my study permit and that expires the 31st of August... so like I am stuck I don't know how to apply.. and I don't even know how to use that new portal...(yes as you can see this situation is making me spiral and have huge anxiety attacks)...

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for the reply. My problem is, I don't have a work permit yet. I applied for one June 8th, and I got that paper saying I am allowed to work until October 6th. The only thing valid that I have is my study permit and that expires the 31st of August... so like I am stuck I don't know how to apply.. and I don't even know how to use that new portal...(yes as you can see this situation is making me spiral and have huge anxiety attacks)...
Thank you for sharing your situation. I would still recommend you to apply for a visitor visa - there are high chances you will get it in time - share the emergency and your work authorization along with the work permit application reference (in case you already have it).
I wish you the best in this activity.

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for sharing your situation. I would still recommend you to apply for a visitor visa - there are high chances you will get it in time - share the emergency and your work authorization along with the work permit application reference (in case you already have it).
I wish you the best in this activity.
You can get help from a immigration agent if you don't wish to try applying yourself - new portal is easier to apply. Try to share all documents you have by merging them in pdfs and compressing them to be less than 2 MB.

Here are some of the document listI got from an earlier post from you:

"
- NOA 2021, if you have for 2020 give them that too, T4, Employment letters & 3-month payslip
- Passport with visa pages and in/out stamps and first and last page.
- 3 to 6-month bank statements (showing stable income and savings)
- Study permit, work permit application, any other document showing work authorization, leave letter from the company if are working.
- A letter explaining everything and a list of documents being attached.
- Add a 1-page summary at the beginning of each pdf file to explain what you are including in the file (you know we have to combine everything into one file, especially the financial proof - it can be hard to understand). This is just my way to organize my files. I hoped it would help the visa officer to follow easily and not miss anything.

"

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
In my case, I have a valid work permit. But came back to India for emergency without valid visa. Applied TRV from UAE and still waiting . I would suggest you to leave from canada with Visa

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
Finally Received the PPR.
Application Submitted - April 12
Biometric Submitted - April 19
Biometric status changed for Father - April 19
Eligibility Started - May 12
Biometric status changed for Mother - June 2
PPR and BVL - June 19
Congratulations @Jyaro1 did you put in any web form or did any other follow our timeline are similar I am still waiting no updates any lead is appreciated.