+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for the reply @Jyaro1 , I read in a different page that some reached out to the VFS center where the Biometrics was given, I plan to try it as well. I will ping if any updates, please share if anything worked out on your end as well. Good luck.

Reactions: Jyaro1

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I've also applied for my TRV in Australia since they are responsible for New Zealand applicants. It's been 41 calendar days and I also sent a webform but received the same response as to what you got. Let me know if you get any updates

Timeline:
Applied 18th March
Biometrics updated 27th March
OMG and I was worried they're taking too much time for my application! Any update on yours? Apparently processing time is 42-45 Days for Australia and NZ but looks like it's a made up number!

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi.. Applied from UAE
Application Submitted April 11
Biometrics done April 20
Additional documents request May 4
Documents submission May 5
Update-We're reviewing the additional documents you provided May 11
Note- I've work permit which is valid until next year
i came for a emergency to india from Canada and my visa got expired
let me know if anyone have the same case?

starglazed29

Apr 13, 2022
Application for a Visitor Visa via GCKey
Applying from the Philippines

April 12 - Visa Application submitted via GCKey
April 13 - Biometrics Instruction Letter received
April 18 - Biometrics Appointment at VAC Makati
May 5 - Biometrics Completed
May 26 - *still no update*

Jyaro1

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply @Jyaro1 , I read in a different page that some reached out to the VFS center where the Biometrics was given, I plan to try it as well. I will ping if any updates, please share if anything worked out on your end as well. Good luck.
I sent an email to VAC office where Biometrics was done. They have forwarded the details further to relevant team. Will inform if status gets updated.

May 30, 2018
Applied from India
Visitor Visa for Parents
Application date: April 26
Biometrics: May 2
No updates in the application yet.

May 26, 2022
Applied from India.
Visa is approved, received passport request on April 17, 2022.
When I upload documents, I see only National ID, passport, Proof of Funds and additional documents. I don't see a filed to upload Letter of Invitation or Purpose of Travel. I should include all these with the additional documents as well?

Reactions: 2cookies

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
I currently hold a valid US visit visa and have also visited Canada in 2019 for one month. Since my Canada Visit visa expired, I applied a new one on 4th July 2021 and biometrics updated on 3rd September 2021. Since there was no action on my application, I reapplied on 17th April 2022 from Delhi, India. Both applications are live on the dash board but the review process has still not started on any of my applications. My son is a Canadian citizen and has invited me for 1 month and that invite has also been submitted by me. It's quite frustrating.....
If you apply on the new portal, it asks if you have a Valid US visitor visa, if you select yes, it asks you to upload it along with any travel history stamps on passport, at the end of application where you upload documents. I've seen most Canada Visitor Visa applications approve within 10-15 days IF they have a valid US visitor visa.

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
If you apply on the new portal, it asks if you have a Valid US visitor visa, if you select yes, it asks you to upload it along with any travel history stamps on passport, at the end of application where you upload documents. I've seen most Canada Visitor Visa applications approve within 10-15 days IF they have a valid US visitor visa.
not so true. my parents have active USA visa but its more than 45 days no update on the application

Reactions: OBJECTIVE PERSON

hmohta

May 8, 2022
Hi All,

I have the following queries if the members can answer and provide inputs:

1) We had applied under EE in 2019 but my wife couldn't travel due to pregnancy. She was marked as non-accompanying and I landed and got PR.
2) I am now sponsoring my wife and son via family class and it is recommended by our consultant to wait till you get an AOR before filing visitor visa
3) My wife already has UCI and Biometrics done during EE application

Some pointers will be helpful on if we should apply for TRV right away or wait to get an AOR( timeline to get AOR is 8-10 weeks post application submission). I read on forums/fb groups that TRVs are getting rejected for silly reasons so wanted to confirm before applying.