+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
When I upload documents, I see only National ID, passport, Proof of Funds and additional documents. I don't see a filed to upload Letter of Invitation or Purpose of Travel. I should include all these with the additional documents as well?
Add the other document where it says optional document....i believe its just below the passport document but you should add all the other relevant document into 1 file and upload it...this is what I did

Abhilashg

Mar 2, 2022
Application: Visitor visa for in-laws
Application Submitted : April 09
Biometrics Appointment: April 14
Passport Request Letter :May 31st
congratulations..what country did they apply from? any travel history? when did the eligibility review started. I applied for my parents on april 05 ,biometrics done on april 12 .No response since then.so I am just curious .Thank you.

Ifillcavities

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
05-04-2019
congratulations..what country did they apply from? any travel history? when did the eligibility review started. I applied for my parents on april 05 ,biometrics done on april 12 .No response since then.so I am just curious .Thank you.
Thank you. Online application on new IRCC portal. They are from India . No travel history.
review of eligibility shows
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. It is the same as it was earlier only the Final decision says we have approved your application

Reactions: 2cookies

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you. Online application on new IRCC portal. They are from India . No travel history.
review of eligibility shows
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. It is the same as it was earlier only the Final decision says we have approved your application
Statius change only after PPR process complete

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Do we have to add anything to our application if we're past our travel dates in invitation letter? We were supposed to travel in May but no luck with a decision yet.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
We applied as a group (family) but I was the only one got PPR. My father and brother's application still in progress. We submitted April 3, 2022.

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi.. Applied from UAE
Application Submitted April 11
Biometrics done April 20
Additional documents request May 4
Documents submission May 5
Update-We're reviewing the additional documents you provided May 11
Note- I've work permit which is valid until next year
i came for a emergency to india from Canada and my visa got expired
let me know if anyone have the same case?
Still no updates. What can i do? I tried to contact the embassy. Didn't receive proper reply.what can i can try. it's been almost 60 days

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
Today I checked and they have started reviewing my eligibility i wonder how it takes to request for my passport am praying it can be soon I applied on the 15th and biometrics on the 20th

Yuv27

May 2, 2022
Did you apply on 15th March or 15th April ? Also what’s the average processing time for your country? Thanks in advance