+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

rick2812

Apr 28, 2022
What category have you applied under, who did you apply for? and what all documents you guys showed?
I have applied for my father and mother. As my wife is pregnant and will be due for delivery soon so i have applied under person need medical care.

Kichhakrish

May 2, 2022
Applied on Apr 29,2022 for 1 year old baby and received application number.

Just sharing the details. When can I expect some movement in the file?
Spouse already have visitor visa from India.
I am a PR holder inside Canada.

Reactions: 2cookies

Kumar35823

Jul 26, 2021
Applied on Apr 29,2022 for 1 year old baby and received application number.

Just sharing the details. When can I expect some movement in the file?
Spouse already have visitor visa from India.
I am a PR holder inside Canada.
Not sure looks like no one got an update after they applied in April

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I need to have access to a visitor's visa application form to renew my expired visa to Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/steps-apply-visitor-visa.html

You can use your UCI number as you apply for a new visitor visa. I've read from other threads that there's no such thing as renewal because you have to apply for a new visitor visa every time it expires.

You can use the new IRCC portal or the old GC key portal.

immi2ca

Sep 15, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/steps-apply-visitor-visa.html

You can use your UCI number as you apply for a new visitor visa. I've read from other threads that there's no such thing as renewal because you have to apply for a new visitor visa every time it expires.

You can use the new IRCC portal or the old GC key portal.
I am applying for my wife’s sister, her husband and 2 kids (10 and 7). Husband applied once alone in 2018 and got rejected. We weren’t involved then. Should we apply through old or new portal for success and quicker response? We have all their docs as in employer letters confirming jobs and no objection to travel during holidays and letters from kids schools of admission and enrolment, and their properties documents, bank statements, marriage certificates, passports, husband has Schengen visa and has history Of travel via his job related travels.

can I buy air tickets also to show ?

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I am applying for my wife’s sister, her husband and 2 kids (10 and 7). Husband applied once alone in 2018 and got rejected. We weren’t involved then. Should we apply through old or new portal for success and quicker response? We have all their docs as in employer letters confirming jobs and no objection to travel during holidays and letters from kids schools of admission and enrolment, and their properties documents, bank statements, marriage certificates, passports, husband has Schengen visa and has history Of travel via his job related travels.

can I buy air tickets also to show ?
Good day sir. In my case, I did not have an air ticket yet. I just gave a tentative date of stay and itinerary.

I guess you could try applying again as a group. The reason I applied using the new portal is based on reading several post here saying their old GC Key application weren't getting updates so they decided to re-apply using the new IRCC portal. I'm also under the impression that they will prioritize the newer portal. Of course, that's just my theory.

Reactions: 2cookies

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Has anyone sent additional docs through a webform even if it was not requested?
Yes , I have done ,
I sent Upfront medical result for my parents which they did with earlier refused Super Visa

What is your Q?