+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
I do check it multiple times a day but I will keep this in mind. Thank you!

I take it you received the PPR?
I'm slightly anxious that my financial proof would affect the application. I provided bank statements showing a balance of CAD 13K but in the form where they ask 'available funds for your stay', I wrote CAD 3k assuming they asked how much I have budgeted for my time (10 days) while Im there - excluding airfare.
Based on your application, do you think this could be grounds for a rejection?
That's way more than they expect you to show for a 10 days stay. If you showed proof of strong ties in India and tax returns, i don't suspect a rejection in your case.

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello
I would like to add, it says they will message us but in my case the status from processing to reviewing eligibility started and there was no message of the status change. I caught it on one of my daily checks on the portal.
when did you submitted your application ?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi! I'm looking to apply for my sister in law (wife's sister), her husband, 12 yrs old son, 8 yr old daughter to visit us in Toronto for summer vacations of kids. I have invitation letter showing i'm taking care of all expenses including air tickets, my ITRs,

- bank statements ($30k in one bank - recently opened 2 months ago), $7k in one bank (where my salary and expenses come and go), ($6k in another account), ($4k in wife's account), and $7k savings statement, and another $60k in savings investments,
- job letter, T4 for 2021,
- my home ownership (property taxes)
- and all their info showing property in india, both their company's confirming jobs and NOC for travel during holidays and reporting back date, bank statements, letters from schools of both kids confirming their admission and that they have no issue travel to Canada during vacations. Marriage certificates, birth certificates, passport copies of all, and her husband has travel history he travelled to European countries via company business trips. Is all this sufficient or we need something else?

- Is this enough? or do I need anything else?

Can I apply from Canada on their behalf as being them with all their info, and pay with my credit card? or do i apply from Canada on their behalf as a representative (and have them sign the representative form)?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi! I'm looking to apply for my sister in law (wife's sister), her husband, 12 yrs old son, 8 yr old daughter to visit us in Toronto for summer vacations of kids. I have invitation letter showing i'm taking care of all expenses including air tickets, my ITRs,

- bank statements ($30k in one bank - recently opened 2 months ago), $7k in one bank (where my salary and expenses come and go), ($6k in another account), ($4k in wife's account), and $7k savings statement, and another $60k in savings investments,
- job letter, T4 for 2021,
- my home ownership (property taxes)
- and all their info showing property in india, both their company's confirming jobs and NOC for travel during holidays and reporting back date, bank statements, letters from schools of both kids confirming their admission and that they have no issue travel to Canada during vacations. Marriage certificates, birth certificates, passport copies of all, and her husband has travel history he travelled to European countries via company business trips. Is all this sufficient or we need something else?

- Is this enough? or do I need anything else?

Can I apply from Canada on their behalf as being them with all their info, and pay with my credit card? or do i apply from Canada on their behalf as a representative (and have them sign the representative form)?
1- In Case of V V more than your statement and financial condition , their saving and Investment matters.
2- Tie up with the home country which you mentioned seems enough
3- I will suggest let them apply (their User ID) and if you want to communicate IRCC in their behalf be an representative.

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
1- In Case of V V more than your statement and financial condition , their saving and Investment matters.
2- Tie up with the home country which you mentioned seems enough
3- I will suggest let them apply (their User ID) and if you want to communicate IRCC in their behalf be an representative.

Good Luck
Thank you - Can I create the User ID for them under their name and handle everything? I can get them to sign the rep form.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you - Can I create the User ID for them under their name and handle everything? I can get them to sign the rep form.
Yes, you can do that , many people does this for their parents as they are not familiar with Online stuff .
Similar way you can also do

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohan_76

rick2812

Apr 28, 2022
Application for a visitor visa via New portal(India)
Application submitted - 20th April
Biometric request - 20th April
Biometrics done and updated - 25th April
Current status - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Reactions: 2cookies

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Application for a visitor visa via New portal(India)
Application submitted - 20th April
Biometric request - 20th April
Biometrics done and updated - 25th April
Current status - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
What category have you applied under, who did you apply for? and what all documents you guys showed?

Rajvi1995

Jun 22, 2019
Visitor visa for mother in India, holds a 10 year US B1/B2 visa.
Reason: Convocation in June
Applied by me as an authorized representative from Canada
Applied on April 27th
Biometrics request within 4 hours
Booked appointment for May 4th
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Mohan_76

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Group Application (Family of 3) from Philippines - NEW PORTAL

April 3 - Application sent and paid online NEW PORTAL
April 3 - Received biometrics request after 3 hours
April 6 - Biometrics done
April 6 - Biometrics reflected Completed for all
April 29 - ***No update***

I am the eldest and the principal applicant. I am qualified for CAN+ since I visited Canada in 2019. I also have a pending family sponsorship application from my Canadian partner. My father has a commercial space building being rented out to different businesses. My father also has a small farm where we grew vegetables for our family consumption. My brother is working for a hotel chain. I work for the same IT company since 2015. We all have International Travels. Target travel date is December 2022.

Reactions: sventhedog