+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

kaycan

Feb 5, 2017
Applied from India on April 21 and Got Biometrics updated on June 2 and got the PPR request yesterday.
Hi, did you get the PPR request on a Saturday? I didn't know they worked on weekends. Also, did you get an email from IRCC alerting you about the PPR request?

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, I applied for a Visitor Visa on the 8th of April from India and gave my Bio-metrics on the 13th of April. My eligibility review started on the 26th of July but I haven't received any update since. Any one know what might be going on?

Reactions: 2cookies

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hello, I applied for a Visitor Visa on the 8th of April from India and gave my Bio-metrics on the 13th of April. My eligibility review started on the 26th of July but I haven't received any update since. Any one know what might be going on?
Same all of us. Don't bu hurry and wait.

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, did you get the PPR request on a Saturday? I didn't know they worked on weekends. Also, did you get an email from IRCC alerting you about the PPR request?
Yes I got an email saying there is a message waiting for you, and I checked in the portal they had sent 2 messages at the same time one was for the validity of the biometrics and another was for passport submission.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Yes I got an email saying there is a message waiting for you, and I checked in the portal they had sent 2 messages at the same time one was for the validity of the biometrics and another was for passport submission.
Good, kindly share your timeline. Thanks

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Congrats!
Share your profile as well plz.
Where did u apply ?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
At the time of my Application submission which was in April 2022 showed 3 months of processing time.
I Keep the track of processing time and it just increases.
My travel dates have passed and booked a return flight as well. As it was required in the application under the proof of return back to the home country.

Shall I change the dates of my travel in the form, or just let be and wait until I hear from IRCC?

Thanks in advance.
YOu can update but it does not influence the decision making speed

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
Hi All,

Got my PPR :)
Sharing the timelines for reference.

April 6th: Applied TRV - PGWP Holder (India)
April 7th: Random Update (Start of Eligibility)-- This happened exactly after 24 hours of applying, hence I think it was automated.
July 27th: Request for medicals received -- Even though I was technically exempted from them, anyway I decided to get them done
August 5th: Clinic uploaded my results
August 9th: Medical gets reflected on GcKey
August 12th: PPR

August 12th Same Day: Couriered my passport (To New York Office as I am currently in the USA)
August 15th - Passport received by VFS
August 16th - Passport received by IRCC office
August 17th- Passport received back by VFS office
August 18th (today) - Passport Couriered back

Passport Expected - Tomorrow by FedEX

Good luck everyone, its very annoying for people waiting, I hope this backlog gets over soon _/\_

Reactions: 2cookies and Yuv27