+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hope so. My wedding is in July and I'm still waiting for my fiancé's visa. Can't book anything till her visa comes. Everybody except the bride has gotten the visa. Each day has become painful.
I’m exactly in your situation. Here my fiancé came from canada for our engagement. He has a valid work permit . Due to emergency he got back his passport without stamping. Now he is in UAE struk for more than 2 months . He has a job over there. It’s painful

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Hope so. My wedding is in July and I'm still waiting for my fiancé's visa. Can't book anything till her visa comes. Everybody except the bride has gotten the visa. Each day has become painful.
I hope your situation gets resolved soon.

I got a reply to my 12 webforms, after 22 days from my first webform. Very generic.

I was hopeful to hear from them right after. But no hope now

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section
of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.
Please be informed that your application is
currently in process and is pending review by an
officer.
We regret that processing times are very long right
now. Temporary Resident (including visitors,
students and workers) processing capacity at some
missions has been reduced, with resources
currently diverted to other priorities.
Many clients are experiencing significant wait times
with the processing of their applications, and we
continue to work to reduce processing times. At
this time, we are unable to predict when the
situation will return to normal, and we thank you for
your patience and understanding.
Sincerelv,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022
I applied for a Visitor visa to visit my spouse
Spouse status: Work permit
Application date 8 April
Biometric day 13 April
Biometric updated 13 April
Current Status “Submitted”

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello even I m waiting for planning my wedding as my bf visa is in waiting.we applied in april 25 and biometrics submitted on May 10. Waiting since then..I can’t do any preparation till his visa is approved. It is really stressful..

Reactions: baranoth

Jpsm

Jun 15, 2022
Hello even I m waiting for planning my wedding as my bf visa is in waiting.we applied in april 25 and biometrics submitted on May 10. Waiting since then..I can’t do any preparation till his visa is approved. It is really stressful..
Still Nov Dec Jan waiting ...God knows when decision they made.....Best of luck

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If from India, processing averages around 4 months.

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020
If it's any consolation, my fiancé and her mother both applied applied together on 11 April. Her mother got in 2 weeks and my fiancé is still waiting. My brother also applied late May and got it in 2 weeks. I don't know why my fiancé has been left hanging. Totally random.
I think spousal/relationship takes a bit more time. I'm just assuming not factual at all. My partner applied for a visitor visa end of May and we are still waiting. I have been checking the account daily and my anxiety is on steroids. I have a Canadian PR. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Reactions: baranoth

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I think spousal/relationship takes a bit more time. I'm just assuming not factual at all. My partner applied for a visitor visa end of May and we are still waiting. I have been checking the account daily and my anxiety is on steroids. I have a Canadian PR. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
My fiancé has applied independently with the intention of tourism. So no mention of our relationship. Thought that would be easier to get visa.