+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
If it's any consolation, my fiancé and her mother both applied applied together on 11 April. Her mother got in 2 weeks and my fiancé is still waiting. My brother also applied late May and got it in 2 weeks. I don't know why my fiancé has been left hanging. Totally random.
Something happened during April. April fools

• Haha
Reactions: baranoth

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
There’s a proper with Embassy of canada in UAE I guess. We have no way to contact them too except web form
No point in contacting the embassy. They don't process the applications. It all goes through IRCC. Webform is the only way, which I raised about a month ago and haven't received any reply.

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
If it's any consolation, my fiancé and her mother both applied applied together on 11 April. Her mother got in 2 weeks and my fiancé is still waiting. My brother also applied late May and got it in 2 weeks. I don't know why my fiancé has been left hanging. Totally random.
Also I thought of reapplying via new portal. I honestly have all uploaded, just the payment is remaining. But for some reason I did not reapply, I have been asked not to. Apparently they’ll only consider one application.
But given the situation, I was willing to take the risk.

waiting game on!

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Also I thought of reapplying via new portal. I honestly have all uploaded, just the payment is remaining. But for some reason I did not reapply, I have been asked not to. Apparently they’ll only consider one application.

waiting game on!
I got a reply for my webfoem says that they’re now working on with study permit and work permit . They ask me to wait

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022

waiting game on!
I've read on this forum where other applied 2nd time after waiting for 6 months with no update. Some got their PPR in 1 month, some are still waiting. Don't know which is better. Though my advice is to still wait, it's only been 2 months.

Reactions: priyanka177